Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod Touch Easy Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by blast7 View Post
    That's not Summerboard doing that....... it's the new 1.1.1 Springboard. The real test is.... can you see a background behind the Springboard with Summerboard installed? Do any of the SMB Prefs work?

yeah the background images are there.. The only option I tested was the themes but it seems ok..

Quote Originally Posted by chazzzzy View Post
    The iJailbreak does not even unzip properly... it's corrupt. That's why the program doesn't work.
    I have the same problem its corrupted...
    .:TweegyBlink:.

I downloaded it and it doesn't unzip properly and when I double click the icon to make it work nothing happens?? i am using the mac one, on my iPod Touch,

Anyone out there know of a similar solution????

just updated iphone to 1.1.1. then did the touchfree using xp. worked just fine. it looked like touchfree hung up after pressing the "continue to step 2" button. I just let it sit there for a while and it eventually started a progress bar and sucseffully installed the installer app and summerboard. god bless 13 year old genius'.

Ive been trying for a while now but i cant get past step 2 "Reading ipod flash image". I am using an iphone and am on windows. I get the green status bar to fill up but then it seems to start over, no failure messages though. Does anyone know exactly how long this should take? Ive read about 5-10 minutes but i cant tell if something is going wrong since the status bar fills up and then starts over again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried the first method to the same errors. This method works great if you have access to a Windows box.
    http://www.slovix.com/touchfree/

question, im doin this jailbreak for a friend that has an inactivated iPhone running 1.1.1. I wanted to know if I could do this without activating the iPhone ? if not can I take my iPhone activated sim out and put it in his iPhone and then preform this? my friend wanted to put his at&t sim in his iphone anyway(not unlocking)

Quote Originally Posted by HKiller9123 View Post
    question, im doin this jailbreak for a friend that has an inactivated iPhone running 1.1.1. I wanted to know if I could do this without activating the iPhone ? if not can I take my iPhone activated sim out and put it in his iPhone and then preform this? my friend wanted to put his at&t sim in his iphone anyway(not unlocking)
    yeah you can do this, there is a way to access the internet via wifi without activating.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9309
    hope this helps
    Last edited by Hackme; 10-15-2007 at 06:51 PM.

i just jailbroke my phone but somehow it is in restore mode
    is there ne way i can get it out of restore mode w/out restoring it?

coool
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Default app tapp installer on 1.1.1
    I just updated my iPhone to 1.1.1 and used touchfree to install the app tap installer and it worked. everything works the same except for the ringtones.

Quote Originally Posted by akosko01 View Post
    I just updated my iPhone to 1.1.1 and used touchfree to install the app tap installer and it worked. everything works the same except for the ringtones.
    How did you get touchfree to work on your iPhone i Been trying for a while now and cant get it to work at all. Cant get passed Step 2.

there is one major problem with this app, IT HAS SUMMERBOARD....alpha....and it crashes....alot....it messes up this whole touch free. There is no way to uninstall summerboard unless you have a backup 1.1.1 plist file(that hasnt been edited by Summerboard). You can manually delete the files, but your plist will be messed up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123