+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating a personal app (not to be released) on a Windows machine

is a discussion within the

iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I want to create an app that I have no plan on releasing. There is no app or service existing that does exactly what I want. It's just simple math,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Creating a personal app (not to be released) on a Windows machine
    I want to create an app that I have no plan on releasing. There is no app or service existing that does exactly what I want. It's just simple math, but it's a formula that not many people really need, so it doesn't exist.

I used to own a mac and learned enough xcode to do what I'm wanting, but I'm just wondering what the best method would be to create a simple app to only run on my phone? Should I just get mac OSX running in VMware or is there a better option? I think I heard of something called mac cloud. Also I'm on an AMD machine

Also since it's just simple math, I've considered creating a website instead and just accessing it from my phone, but then I'd have to pay for a domain name. I currently own VMware so I'm just looking to do this for as cheap as possible since I wont make a cent off of it.
    Last edited by invadercow; 03-10-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This really look like an awesome stuff to me. It's really innovative and can be a new thing. You should go ahead and make it visible to other app freaks.