Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: iOS 7 Review So Faris a discussion within the
iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussionforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
Here are a few things I've found and thought about in iOS 7: Needs Fixes/Improvements on: - iMessages not scrolling to show the delivered receipt. - scrolling while someone is...
06-12-2013, 05:12 AM #1
iOS 7 Review So Far
Here are a few things I've found and thought about in iOS 7:
Needs Fixes/Improvements on:
- iMessages not scrolling to show the delivered receipt.
- scrolling while someone is typing is a no go.
- battery fixes (like always, but not bad)
- minor speed and UI sticks/chugging
- speed increase
- Siri doesn't have her, now his (haha) new voices.
- all apps now need to be redesigned.
- personally I don't believe all the icons go together anymore like they used to.
- iMessages needs to hide the search box.
- iMessages need to keep formatting of a copies text. (From notes, etc.)
- seems pointless to have a FaceTime app.
- can no longer search the web through spotlight.
- cant tweet or Facebook through NC anymore.
- NC banners need to be way smaller.
- NC could show notifications on the Today Section.
Spotlight is under the time bar
Add timer on Lockscreen.
Flickr & Vimeo are now built in.
Font size changes are nice.
- There are 2 places to increase text size, as well as legibility and background contrast.
Reduce background motion through Accessibility.
Editing text is much faster.
Newsstand can be hidden.
- Will there be any way to build our own dynamic backgrounds?
Btw, does anyone know if the Share button will be brought back to the NC in iOS7?
06-12-2013, 08:37 AM #2
Just how buggy is it? is it tolerable to use on a 4S until the public release?
06-12-2013, 07:59 PM #3
06-28-2013, 02:03 PM #4
Can you use back up from iOS 6 For your content? Such as music, contacts etc.? Or do you have to use it as a brand-new phone and start all over?
01-17-2014, 12:18 AM #5
I also believe so.