Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will Xcode 5 run on Lion?

Default Will Xcode 5 run on Lion?
    Will Xcode 5 run on 10.7 Lion? I'm not part of any of the apple developer programs so I have know way of knowing until its offically released. I only ask because I have a MacBook (Early 2008) that is not offically capble of running Mountain Lion. If Xcode 5 does not run on Lion, I won't be able to contiue developing my apps without buying a new mac.
    Last edited by sega dude; 06-11-2013 at 02:43 PM.
    Try my Web Browser, Brandsonic Web! Download today from the ModMyi repo! Also available for Mac, Windows, and Android!

same case here , many people are gonna get stuck to buy new mac's or just leave , Apple is moving too fast and thinks people can run that fast too ,in this way it will loose dedicated programmers and look at ios7 it will also loose customers soon. one OS cycle should be about 10 years and not 4 years and that too for a Xcode thingy , one would have to now chage a mac , that apple bully ,it was ok for them to not give ios7 to iphone 3gs ,but it was terribly wrong to not give xcode 5 to osx 10.7 Lion. forget about philanthropy Apple is gone greedy and blind over its profits and forgot that app developers were the backbone of its tiny ios7 os and that LION should have run xcode5 , if you find any solutions do let me know too....
    Last edited by kamalneet; 06-12-2013 at 04:28 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Seeking a solution as well sucks thats I cannot use xcode with Lion... and I am not able to upgrade my Mac an further and just don't have the resources to buy a new Mac... and can't justify it if my Mac is running fine with no issues.....

Quote Originally Posted by kamalneet View Post
    same case here , many people are gonna get stuck to buy new mac's or just leave , Apple is moving too fast and thinks people can run that fast too ,in this way it will loose dedicated programmers and look at ios7 it will also loose customers soon. one OS cycle should be about 10 years and not 4 years and that too for a Xcode thingy , one would have to now chage a mac , that apple bully ,it was ok for them to not give ios7 to iphone 3gs ,but it was terribly wrong to not give xcode 5 to osx 10.7 Lion. forget about philanthropy Apple is gone greedy and blind over its profits and forgot that app developers were the backbone of its tiny ios7 os and that LION should have run xcode5 , if you find any solutions do let me know too....

For a persnickety old-school music technology, Mellotrons are nothing short of amazing. The whole idea of a keyboard whose every key triggers a discrete loop of magnetic tape is just crazy cool.