+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4s network reviews

is a discussion within the

iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Updating ios 5.0.1 has brought no changes in battery drainage, may be slight but not something that would really mean a lot after facing battery drainage issues. But again ios
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb iphone 4s network reviews
    Updating ios 5.0.1 has brought no changes in battery drainage, may be slight but not something that would really mean a lot after facing battery drainage issues.
    But again ios 5.0.1 has brought some strange bugs that are weakening the network.
    I am 3g subscriber but my phone does not let me get the speed, my calls get automatically disconnected during conversations. The network signal shows a weak status and it continuously comes in and breaks.
    In the mean time, I have removed the ios 5.0.1 and now am feeling relieved.
    I would also recommend all other to do the same.
    Recently I also read a news article where apple has claimed to know about this bug and also mention two weeks of time for removing this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple’s never going to win a competition with the wildest imaginations of tech bloggers. But the company seems to be doing OK in the business of building phones. The iPhone 4, which remained more or less unchanged for 15 months as approximately a zillion Android smartphone models came and went, has consistently been the best-selling smartphone around.

Now here comes the iPhone 4S, which is more of a good thing: It takes the successful look of the iPhone 4 and tosses in a dual-core processor for dramatically improved speed, an upgraded camera, and some brand-new voice-command technologies.