Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Create an App with HTML5 & Xcode

Exclamation How to Create an App with HTML5 & Xcode
    How to Create an App with HTML5 & Xcode

This guide will show you how to create a native iOS application that is compatible with all of the iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch and iPad). In this guide we will be using Apple iPhone SDK developer tools and developing the app with HTML5, Dashcode and Xcode. The guide is fairly easy to use and is a great for beginners wanting to learn the basics of Xcode's UIWebView object and the HTML language.

The guide is fairly short, the PDF itself being 10 pages long, and will enable you to create your own iOS applications in no time. I have also included the licensing files that are required to turn your application into a commercial app (meaning you can sell it through services like Cydia and the App Store). Download links are also available within the PDF.

Download the PDF Here (347KBs - MediaFire)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to revblaze For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-14-2013)

Hello

I would greatly appreciate an updated mediafire link.

Thank you very much
    JJ

What kind of apps can you create with HTML only? Could you give me some samples?

Default no work
    the pdf link donīt work

html only - maybe not much. but combined with javascript - quite a lot. simple games like tetris, simple education, restaurant explorer, to name a few.

Could anyone who dl'ed the pdf previously post it again? I hope the OP wouldn't mind. Or let's ask him first.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,969 Times in 6,532 Posts

Yes, please fix/repost.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!