Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Music is deleted from my iPhone when syncing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Music is deleted from my iPhone when syncing
    It's driving me insane. Whatever music I have on my iPhone 4 disappears when I sync with my computer. I've tried tampering with what music is supposed to be synced (none) - doesn't help.

What am I doing wrong?

Iphone 4 | fw 4.3.2 | iTunes 10.2.2

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm on the verge of HULK SMASH everytime I have to restock the phone with music following every damn sync!

Thanks in advance!

Don't sync it or if you are using another computer it won't work

Ummm save shsh restore and then sync THEN you should be fine, also remove any mobileinstallation patch or *******.
    iDevices: Lots, most jailbroken
    Computers: MPB 13" i7 mid 2011, MacBook Air "11 256GB Samsung SSD i7, 4GB RAM, both OSX 10.7.3

I'm a iPhone hacker and Twitter API master.

Use other tools to manage your media library. Something like iTong, ifunbox.
    Tech is good.

Thanks

If you synced with someone elses iTunes library (Aka music) it will erase it when you select sync with iTunes library on your computer. If you wanna keep your music from another library just right click on your device in iTunes and make back up that'll just get contacts, pics etc.

itunes will only have one music library one time. only sync it ith your pc and not others

If you're not faint of heart, just try completely resetting your iphone, rejailbreak, and just write down you're packages if you're too broke to actually afford package backup and then install things one by one and see when it stops working. It's slow but it's bound to work.
    WHY AREN'T YOU JAILBROKEN?!?!!?