Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: How to make repois a discussion within the
iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussionforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
This tutorial will tel you how to make a repo You will need: - Deb making skills - Make a bzip2 -MD5sum program 1. Create a folder anywhere called "repo"...
04-24-2011, 01:24 PM #1How to make repo
This tutorial will tel you how to make a repo
You will need:
- Deb making skills
- Make a bzip2
1. Create a folder anywhere called "repo"
2. Make a new file no extensions called "Release"
3. Then open it with notepad
4. Copy this code into it
Origin: Name of your repo
Label: Header when the user taps your repo
Description: Description of your repo
5. Save it and then make a new folder inside the Repo folder
6. The deb which you have made (i will be making a tutorial on how to make one) put it into there
7. Then make a new file with no extensions in the repo folder called "Packages"
8. Copy from the control which you have made from your deb into
9. Add this new line in the "Packages" file
Size: Your size of your deb (it is not the one size on disk it is the top one)
MD5sum: Your MD5 sum you have made for the deb
10. Once you have done that press enter to add a new line and save it
11. Now make a bzip2 file of the Packages
12. Now that you have done that upload the "repo" folder into your ftp account and add your source
Note: my proper repo is this www.icydiaify,comoj.com/
My next tutorial will be on how to make a deb file or a theme into your deb
04-26-2011, 07:58 AM #2
04-26-2011, 05:18 PM #3
05-12-2011, 01:49 PM #4
Yeh but it's tricky