Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.2.1 LiveClock Icon HELP NEEDED

Default 4.2.1 LiveClock Icon HELP NEEDED
    I am attempting to make a LiveClock Icon for my theme and everything works except for the Clock image. I made new hands and it displays the correct time and everything but it still shows the normal clock icon. I have put files named LiveClock.png and Clock.png in Bundles/com.apple.sprinboard and in the Icons folder and none of them seem to be working. Please help me.
    Last edited by gabessdsp; 04-17-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Taking big steps towards the future to improve the lives of all humans, to make their lives simpler, to make their lives more beautiful, to innovate the world and show everybody how they can unleash their true potential.

~The Goal

UPDATE: I have FolderEnhancer and when you're looking at the mini-preview before you open the folder you can see my custom icon but when you open the folder up it changes to the default icon. I have tried moving it out of the folder but nothing happens.
    Taking big steps towards the future to improve the lives of all humans, to make their lives simpler, to make their lives more beautiful, to innovate the world and show everybody how they can unleash their true potential.

~The Goal