Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Slider Path For Iphone

Post Custom Slider Path For Iphone
    Ok, we all know that the iphone slider moves left to right in the bottom left... I want a way to make the slider goes up and down like in a user set custom path... where its not all lines like as long as the user stays within boundries set by it it can go where ever like curls and twists etc... any help?

you know what i dont know how to do this i have been searching everywhere but i really dont think that you can do this ..... i wish that you could now i have the ipod touch 4g on 4.2.1 and you can download mystrings2.0 and change the text but i think thats about all sorry if i find anything i will tell you .... dont count on me because ive only had two ipod touches and my 3rd gen. i only had jailbrocken for 1 month but my 4g i have had since the 3rd day i opened it ..

Well, i was wondering if like you could take the android lockscreen and make the it translucent and put a slider on that path? do you know anyway to do that? i already have i file and can edit code i just dont know

That sounds very interesting! I will see if I can find code anywhere.
    ModMyi Rocks!