Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with application

Default Help with application
    Hello,

I created an application and transformed it in a .deb with iDeb but after doing that with iFun-Box I put it in the cydia autoinstall folder and reboot my iPod 1 time, 2 times and the icon doesn't appear. I sea that I had to put interlaced on my icon with photoshop but also what has to be in my app.app folder besides:

--> the application
    --> the icon

i heard something about Idid but i can't find it on cydia so i hope you can help me !

Thanks !

If the icon doesn't appear is there a gray icon with the shine on it? If so you can try to add the icon in xcode. If not you can ssh it into your /Applications folder to try it out, if it does not work you can try to build the app for your device in xcode by making a fake code signature. Other that that I can't help you.

no there isn't any icon neither a gray spot and i can't use the xcode cause im on PC !

Try to change the extension to .app and add it to your /Applications folder to see if it works, if not try .zip and unzip it.

yeah but i seem to see that in all apps in cydia there is a info.plist but how can i create one for my app ? cause i have my app, my icon but not the .plis file !