Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Sync iPhone to PC Software
03-21-2010, 08:53 PM #1
Sync iPhone to PC Software
I need help. My laptop crashed and I had to format it and reinstall everything again. My dilema is, now I no longer have my iPhone back up folder because I formatted my laptop. If I sync it to my laptop it's going to format all my data on my iPhone. Is there a program or a way to sync all my info and programs to my computer? Then there after I can sync it with no problem. Otherwise I am screwed and have to start from scratch. If there is anyone that can help me, I appreciate it in advance.
03-23-2010, 08:38 PM #2
I used a program a long time ago to reverse sync my iPod Nano at the time.
AhHA! SharePod. Lemme do a quick look to see if they've updated it since many years ago to accommodate newer iPods/iPhones.
Edit: Found the site.
This is the about section of their site.
SharePod is easy to use and works! Heres some of the main features:
* Add & remove music and videos from your iPod
* Add, remove and edit playlists
* Add & remove album art
* View and backup photos
* Copy music, videos and playlists from your iPod to PC
* Import music/videos into your iTunes library, including playlists and ratings
* Tag editing
* Drag n' drop to and from Explorer
* Simple, clean interface
* Quick to load and use with no unnessary complicated features
* Support for iPhone and iTouch (Thanks to Nikias Bassen, Paul Sladen, Jonathan Beck, and Christophe Fergeau for making this possible)
And whats more, SharePod is completely free! SharePod was designed from the start to be lightweight, quick and responsive, it has all (well hopefully most...!) of the features you need and none of the features you dont.
Yes, I highlighted the bits that probably apply to you.
Last edited by M3mph1s; 03-23-2010 at 08:41 PM.