+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Development Assistance!

is a discussion within the

iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi all, I'm Casey, President of MegatonApps, a small iPhone development studio. We've recently started work on an iPad app that we think has exceptional potential and which is relatively
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Need Development Assistance!
    Hi all,

I'm Casey, President of MegatonApps, a small iPhone development studio. We've recently started work on an iPad app that we think has exceptional potential and which is relatively simple to code, but need help bringing it to life.

If you're an independent developer and you're looking for interesting projects to pursue, please contact me. I'll be upfront about the fact that we can only agree to a revenue sharing deal, because we don't have the capital to pay what you'd deserve up front, but our bearish case scenario would mean a $30-$40k payday for you at the end of the day. We can potentially provide an iPad for development and testing purposes.

I'd be happy to tell you more, so please either reply here or drop me a line at casey [at] megatonapps [dot] com.

Thanks so much for your time and attention.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Spam*???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No, we're totally legit. Sorry we haven't been forum members for a while; I'm just hoping that we might find someone qualified, and that this would be a great community to tap into. Let me know if you think you're the one we're looking for.