Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPassLock App!!! and SBSettings Toggle!!

Lightbulb QuickPassLock App!!! and SBSettings Toggle!!
    Hello my good friends!!!

I wanted to post this email between me and BigBoss since I still need this app and I know hes busy with other stuff. I want to c what u guys think and if you have any add-on to it! If anyone made an app like this then I MUST have it!

On Feb 11, 2009, at 3:53 PM, RaMod wrote:

Hi BigBoss!

You probably donít remember me, but I was one of the first to help/test/contribute in the ModMyI.com website when the iPhone came out. Anyway, the reason I am writing u is to c if you can make something like an add-on for your SBSettings. What I am looking for, and maybe you have it and didnít know it, is a quick toggle for when you put a password lock on your phone. I am thinking of something that mainly you can set it up in the main iPhone Settings tab but then you can have a ON/OFF toggle in the SBS for it so I donít keep going in and out and set the password every time I want to password-lock my iPhone!

Please let me know if this is possible. I hope you are doing great! I always admire your work in the iPhone world and I am sure you will only get better!

Best Regards,

RaMod

PS: I know I donít have to tell you this, but take your time with this, I know you are a very busy person!

And this is his answer back!!

This is a decent idea. I'll look into it if I get some free time in the future (no promises on when).

BigBoss
    [email protected]

I know its been a while since I had this email convo but I still need this app for when I leave my phone to charge at work and need to plug it in and switch the toggle ON and Voila the iphone is passlocked!!

Thanks guys and lets make this app happen!!!

Later,
    RaMod
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

Nobody needs this?!!?
    RaMod!

R u serious!?!? DELETE!!!!
    RaMod!

I think this is actualy a brilliant idea. I would like to hear from it if it ever comes out.

Same! It's awesome! I want to have it, as well!!!

sounds awesome! I would definitely have a use for this
    WANT A UDID SLOT TO RUN BETA iOS FIRMWARE? 87 SLOTS AVALIABLE. $3 EACH PM ME