+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Creating app from company website

is a discussion within the

iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hello all, I work for a painter who has a website. He wants me to create an iphone app for his art. I was thinking about taking the Online Gallery
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Creating app from company website
    Hello all,

I work for a painter who has a website. He wants me to create an iphone app for his art. I was thinking about taking the Online Gallery part of his website and porting that to an app. Is there a template I could use?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

why would you do it for the boss of a painter, believe me if you made this app he could make tens of thousands by the end of the year on your work, if you app turns out as good to buy for 99 cents times that by a small percentage of thousands of iPhones and iPods out there, your boss be raking in the money while all you get is a good credit in your work, just a point of view, you could be had!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Im trying to make the app because I run the IT department and my boss asked me to.. The idea is to make an app that is free in the app store to gain exposure

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Do a web app. Simple development and could allow people to save the images as backgrounds and stuff.