Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussionforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
Hi I'm 18 and a new college student I have a few macs running the latest software and would like to get into developing a game for iPhone I thought...
07-31-2009, 01:36 PM #1New developer, need help getting started.
Hi I'm 18 and a new college student I have a few macs running the latest software and would like to get into developing a game for iPhone I thought up I have a few questions
1. should I learn only objective c or is there more I should learn like c+?
2. what is a good place to start learning these coding methods?
3. what is the best program to create 3D models that are not to intense for iPhone?
4. do I have to buy the sdk and dev package or is there a trial thing were I can test before I start writing my code?
5. is there anything you would like me to know ecspecially pertaining to developing a game?
Thanks a lot really need this info, I'll give u a promo code down the line when it's finished months from now I promise
thanks a mil.
-maestroIPhone 3GS Black 16GB 3.0
Mac Mini Intel OSX 10.5.7
Originally Posted by iPhoneDummy
08-03-2009, 03:05 PM #2
im on the same boat. I really want to create an app but dont really know where to start.