+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Has anybody ever heard of the program....

is a discussion within the

iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
....AppWizard? supposedly its an easier way to make apps, and it also allows windows user to hop into the App developing scene too. I've been looking into this app for
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Has anybody ever heard of the program....
    ....AppWizard?

supposedly its an easier way to make apps, and it also allows windows user to hop into the App developing scene too.

I've been looking into this app for a while now, and I've found nothing, no screens of it being used no video, not even a cracked version of this software.

App Wizard

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Seems like you are trying to show it off to people without saying, "Hey look what I am involved in"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hang in there, if i get a hold the appwizard software, I will zip it up rar style (Cracked) and torrent/rapidshare it so you can always find it. Ba ha ha ha ha ha.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by defmute View Post
    Seems like you are trying to show it off to people without saying, "Hey look what I am involved in"
    I have no ties with this program,I don't know why you would think that.

Quote Originally Posted by ennoid417 View Post
    Hang in there, if i get a hold the appwizard software, I will zip it up rar style (Cracked) and torrent/rapidshare it so you can always find it. Ba ha ha ha ha ha.
    IF only some had already done that. There is no trace of this software on the face of this planet, or the web, except in this thread and on the software's website.

Green Apple
    Thanks

From what I have been able to find, this software does not work there are a few post i have been able to find and none of them are good reviews. Also according to apple if this software worked, the apps made with it would be rejected from apple.

here is one like i saved

Green Apple
    Thanks

Let me just say that there is no "easier" way to create applications, especially games. There will NEVER be a drag and drop interface for making a game, contrary to popular belief of beginners using Interface Builder. If you cannot produce what you need in code, then you are probably not suited to be a developer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SaeMii3N View Post
    ....AppWizard?

supposedly its an easier way to make apps, and it also allows windows user to hop into the App developing scene too.

I've been looking into this app for a while now, and I've found nothing, no screens of it being used no video, not even a cracked version of this software.

App Wizard
    A complete waste of money, time, and effort. Sorry folks this product just does not work.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't think that is the same program as Instant App Wizard. Instant App wizard with the "instant" in front of it is a different product. My cousin is a reseller and says it is very easy to use and loves the program. I personally have not tried it yet but he swears by it and says its very easy to use.

Instant App Wizard

I'm going to build an app for my school

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If it's really easy,i 'd like to try it.