Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 Keyboard themes partly working ???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation 3.0 Keyboard themes partly working ???
    i was wondering y some parts of kayboard themes work in 3.0 and not the rest, i was also wondering where the keyboard directory is in 3.0 firmware, i want to change the system files through ssh.

i have the blackberry storm kayboard installed
    It starts out like this
    -3.png
    then when i click the little world for emoji this comes up
    There is no back button or a few others?
    -2.png
    And when i click the missing button in the bottom left to go back to regular keyboard this comes up(Blackberry space bar)
    -1.png
    And after about 1 second it goes back to this
    -3.png

They havent been found/made compatible yet.

There are several, several, several threads about this floating around if you'd search.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ya welll im wondering about that black space bar , i do know there are threads about this but i was wondering howthe space bar turns black, obviously the space bar is in the same file as it used to be so u dont have to be a ***** about it

No, it is most likely a corruption of the file that it tries to read or that is what the device thinks. I tried making keyboard themes work and I ended up messing up the shift key. It did the same thing as your space bar does.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Same with me, if you click the little globe button to change the keyboard to french or something and then back it has the spacebar themed for a second then goes away.. I hope this will get fixed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFshmJADuy4]YouTube - THEMED KEYBOARDS ON IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH 3.0!!! FINALLY GUYS![/ame]