Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to make XCode see my iPhone again?

Question How to make XCode see my iPhone again?
    The first time I plugged my iPhone in to USB and was prompted if I wanted to use it for development I selected no. I now wish to change that option but it only prompted the one time and I can't seem to find any settings related to it anywhere. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

I think you can:

open the Devices pane, find the connected device, and check the dialog: Use for Development.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

--
    Last edited by Jonbillsee; 12-05-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbillsee View Post
    How are you running XCode on your PC? I really want to write iPhone apps but can't find a way to do so on a PC. Please help!
    Check out Using the 3.0 SDK without paying for the priviledge | iPhone World for the method I used

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vaelek For This Useful Post:

elbeasto (08-10-2009)

--
    Last edited by Jonbillsee; 12-05-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks vaelek I have been looking everywhere for that. I havent installed it or tried it yet but I figured there was something that could be done using VMware I just wasnt sure how. Appreciate the link.

hey vaelek... i downloaded those 6 files but they arent isos... do i need to combine them into 1 iso file before i can run it or is there a special way to load all 6 files into vmware workstation?

Quote Originally Posted by elbeasto View Post
    hey vaelek... i downloaded those 6 files but they arent isos... do i need to combine them into 1 iso file before i can run it or is there a special way to load all 6 files into vmware workstation?
    Get HJsplit. That will combine the .001 files.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonbillsee For This Useful Post:

elbeasto (08-12-2009)

Youre the king jonbillsee... youre the king

Hello Friend. Did you ever get this to work? I can't get my XCode see my iPhone again. I paid everything. i am approved... all the yada yada. But i cant get it to see it again. happened same thing to me. I said NO the first time... never saw that pop up again