Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone beta 3.0 and Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspot

iPhone? More like MyPhone drtybrd61's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone beta 3.0 and Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspot
    So I've been running beta 5 since it came out but have been unable to connect to the Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspots. It looks like they've redone the login process (see pix). Does anyone know how to get this work and connect to their free Wi-Fi service?

I don't see anything that resembles the older login page where it asks for your phone number, so any help is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017.png   -img_0018.png   -img_0019.png   -img_0020.png   -img_0021.png  
    Mafia Live Family Code: 143 035 642

Thanks

no one?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Has any beta worked on a hot spot? I wonder if some of the strings the phone sends to the server are different then on 2.

Quote Originally Posted by drtybrd61 View Post
    So I've been running beta 5 since it came out but have been unable to connect to the Starbucks Wi-Fi Hotspots. It looks like they've redone the login process (see pix). Does anyone know how to get this work and connect to their free Wi-Fi service?

I don't see anything that resembles the older login page where it asks for your phone number, so any help is appreciated.
    Maybe a dumb question, are these Starbucks stores ones you've connected to before? There are still some Starbucks that haven't been rolled over to the free two hour wifi yet (suppose to be completed sometime this summer for all 7,000 stores). Personally I haven't tested the betas with a Starbucks store yet, I am trying to stay away from them to save some of my money...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, are these Starbucks stores ones you've connected to before? There are still some Starbucks that haven't been rolled over to the free two hour wifi yet (suppose to be completed sometime this summer for all 7,000 stores). Personally I haven't tested the betas with a Starbucks store yet, I am trying to stay away from them to save some of my money...
    yup, it's the one right by my apartment that I always go to.