Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Beta 4

Erm...^^^^...not allowed

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danimsta View Post
    so has anyone successfully upgraded who is not a dev but was added to a dev account?

Dev accounts operate the same way as anyone who has been added. We have all out UDIDs for devices added to the same section as someone who paid to join.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

oooooooooo........bad bad!!!! this will be deleted soon.
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 04-30-2009 at 03:23 PM.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nycdiplomat For This Useful Post:

DoerrFan (04-30-2009)

Edit Poseidon - Do NOT link to the BETA firmware.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 04-29-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    click tanks if you like this post
    Click ban if you are a mod. Lol.

Some cool updates i found:

Scrolling through a song can be fine tuned by moving your finger up and down

Has anyone else tried installing this using PPC Processor ?

managed to get rid of error 6 by installing beta 4 with itunes 8.1 then when its finished with pink screen install 8.2 then it will activate
    Last edited by stupidgamer; 04-29-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxxa View Post
    Click ban if you are a mod. Lol.

Some cool updates i found:

Scrolling through a song can be fine tuned by moving your finger up and down
    Wasn't this available in beta 3? I was able to do it

On a lighter note, something strange just happened, i was having trouble with my usb mobile broadband so got annoyed and disconnected, only to see google continue loading up.

I looked at my iphone and i am now tethering on my mac, without the SDK installed, don't know how so don't ask, lol

If this is old news then forgive me, day 2 of owning a mac

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy51081 View Post
    Wasn't this available in beta 3? I was able to do it

On a lighter note, something strange just happened, i was having trouble with my usb mobile broadband so got annoyed and disconnected, only to see google continue loading up.

I looked at my iphone and i am now tethering on my mac, without the SDK installed, don't know how so don't ask, lol

If this is old news then forgive me, day 2 of owning a mac
    Did you install the carrier settings or did it do this right out of the box?

Yeah, i have the updated carrier settings, but i was under the impression you needed to have the SDK installed on a Mac to teather. Now all i do is turn on my iMac, slap my iphone in its dock and bam, it starts the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy51081 View Post
    Yeah, i have the updated carrier settings, but i was under the impression you needed to have the SDK installed on a Mac to teather. Now all i do is turn on my iMac, slap my iphone in its dock and bam, it starts the connection.
    Same thing happens to me, using windows. I had the updated carrier settings on an earlier beta, but didn't reinstall them for 4. Have never tethered, and haven't downloaded anything for SDK, but still get a blue banner across the top (including the clock) saying "internet tehtering"

Lightbulb Error 6
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidgamer View Post
    managed to get rid of error 6 by installing beta 4 with itunes 8.1 then when its finished with pink screen install 8.2 then it will activate
    This also worked for me recently on a PPC Mac. Got ERROR 6 every time with beta 4 FW. Tried forcing DFU first, same results. but re-install itunes 8.1 > update/restore to beta 4 (error 6) > re-install itunes 8.2 (activate) did the trick. Only wished I had tried upgrading with 8.1 before getting that error repeatedly in 8.2! (I spent way too much time troubleshooting with the pre-release... )

Anyone else having problems with wifi?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567