Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-25-2010, 09:02 PM #21
Seems you guys have made this much more complicated then it is to fix.
Here is how I fixed it:
1. Connected my iPhone to the computer and took a backup of all my pictures.
2. Use a iPhone file browser like iFunBox
3. Browse to /var/mobile/Media
4. Delete the DCIM folder (make sure you have a backup of all pics)
5. Take a new picture and open Camera Roll
Voila! I fixed my Camera Roll. Hope this tip helps you too.
The Following User Says Thank You to harrison0550 For This Useful Post:
08-14-2010, 04:03 AM #22
I have a better way to fix this :
Use iFile on iphone to browse to /Var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/ (make sure that u have Hidden Files -ON at ifile settings) go to .MISC proprieties (blue arrow)and at Access Permissions make sure that User,Group and World have read ,write ,execute access
that's it !
08-17-2010, 08:05 PM #23
03-31-2011, 02:21 AM #24
I had this problem on my jailbroken 3gs un iOS 4.1. The solution by theNrg (hat tip!!!) noted above solved it. One extra thing I did was delete the .MISC and 100Apple folders and the sqlite and plist files, all in the Media/PhotoData folder.