+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMi Repo

is a discussion within the

iPhone / iPod Touch SDK | Development Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I was wondering how to submit your own repo to the modmyi repo. I am almost finished setting up my cydia repo (I feel it to be something unique, since
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default MMi Repo
    I was wondering how to submit your own repo to the modmyi repo. I am almost finished setting up my cydia repo (I feel it to be something unique, since it is fully automated, but I'm not sure if others are too) and wanted to get it out there, and attract people to post their apps to mine. If someone can tell me how to do this, thanks.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 652 Posts

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    OK, Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice sticky, was waiting for something like this.

just confirming, all existing blackra1n users will have to DFU restore and then they can jailbreak again?

I second wanting to know this.

I currently have a 3GS 16g iphone with 3.1.2 on it. I have my stuff backed up at Sauriks but it says it saved me at 3.1.3 (Guess i didn't tell it too soon enough...oh well.)

I currently have Blackrain working just fine, have since I got the iPhone. Did I read correctly, that I need to restore (now UP to 3.1.3) and THEN run this new Spirit jailbreak because I've been jailbroken using Blackrain? Why would I need to throw it into DFU mode to do that since I can just do that in iTunes?

I want to make good and sure that I won't run into any grief to get to this untethered jailbreak. If someone could tell me exactly what to do I would very much appreciate it!

Nice work to the dev team and to this site for helping out allof us...this new one looks great. This link may be helpful: Auction Real Estate

Hey!

I just have a question. Why is it that everytime I visit the download the file on the link for Windows, my Avira Antivirus pops-up and says there's a virus.

Kindly help me..
    'Cause my brother is blaming me right now for getting a virus..

Thanks!
    Last edited by jcksn65; 11-25-2010 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost