Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: INTERFACE BUILDER/SDK HELP (Changing your program's main background)

Default INTERFACE BUILDER/SDK HELP (Changing your program's main background)
    Will pay if you VNC into my computer and walk me through it...

Hi im a noob when it comes to interface builder/xcode/SDK so please be understanding...

Im trying to change to main background of my app to an image i have, i can convert the image to any type i want so thats not an issue, but i can never get the image to appear as my apps background, or figure out how to drag it into the background of my interface builder, and i can find nothing online that explains anything, i was hoping someone could help me, or show me, how this would work, they could teamviewer into my computer and show my how, or something like that, Please help because we've all been noobs at one point and we have all needed help. THank you

Zartek

Will pay if you VNC into my computer and walk me through it...
    Last edited by zartek159; 06-23-2008 at 11:43 PM.

Make sure you add the image into the project correctly, then in the interface builder it should be available as an object. You can then just drag it onto the window and it appears.

Your right, its all a bit hit and miss with no real explanation. Im spending more time working out how to use the SDK than I am writing my game! I have already written the game once for the old toolchain, but porting it to the official SDK is causing me a real headache.