Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
06-11-2008, 08:50 AM #1Ok, I've finally found a way to edit the carrier logo on 2.0!
I just figured out a way to get your own carrier image in 2.0
I know....2.0 isn't out...so I can not confirm anything.
- Download the older (Hacked) version of 2.0. <<< DO NOT post download links.
- SSH, replace the carrier Image (for ipot it will just say "iPod")
- Go into iTunes, sync it.
- Restore to the released version of 2.0. (soon to be released)
- Backup from previous ipod named: YourName.
- It will reboot and have you own carrier image!!!
Hows that? the first hack without jailbreaking