+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Unlock FS

is a discussion within the

iPhone B|S|T

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
Hi, I am selling iPhone 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4g, 4s, 5 factory unlocks! It will be $25 100% guaranteed to work on any AT&T iPhone(as long as you haven't tried
    ip3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 Unlock $15
    Hi, I am selling iPhone 2g, 3g, 3gs, 4g, 4s, 5 factory unlocks!

It will be $25
    100% guaranteed to work on any AT&T iPhone(as long as you haven't tried to unlock before with no success)
    or a full refund will be given(under one condition, you will know the condition after it fails if it will ever fail)
    All payments will be through paypal, for both buyer and seller protection.

I will offer 1 unlock for a mod as a test and for a review...

A few notes:
    1.Unlock may not work on non-Activated iPhone. Please make sure your iphone is activated through itunes.

2.it may take anywhere from 30mins to 24hrs(from past experience at most 5hrs)

3.we are not responsible if you send us the wrong imei(NO REFUNDS!)

After your iPhone is unlocked this is what you have to do once you receive a conformation that it was a success:

1.open itunes on your mac or pc and make sure you are connected to the internet.

2.connect your iphone to the mac or pc with usb cable only(no wifi connections )

3.Back up and restore using itunes

4. After a full and fresh restore your iphone will be unlocked!
    Last edited by ip3; 10-31-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: updates, lower price
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,527 Times in 5,846 Posts

In order for this to work you will need to guarantee it works for members or a 100% refund. These unlock/s services and our stance on them is still being discussed. Must maintain a good reputable status. PayPal would be the preferred method of payment so our members have even more protection. Thx

ip3
    Thanks
    That is not a problem, I will Edit the Main post.
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!

ip3
    Thanks
    Bump, Price just lowered, $15 each phone