Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Brand new iphone 4s 32gb white

is a discussion within the

iPhone B|S|T

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
I am selling a white 32gb iphone 4s. My phone was experiancing ear piece problems so i went to apple today and gave me a brand new phone. I am
    iPhone? More like MyPhone starkall's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Brand new iphone 4s 32gb white
    I am selling a white 32gb iphone 4s. My phone was experiancing ear piece problems so i went to apple today and gave me a brand new phone. I am the original owner and have the box and all accessories. The phone is new with no marks or scratches what so ever. I put in a request with at&t so the phone will be unlocked as well. Selling for $425 shipped, please reply with interest or pm me and ill give you phone number and we can talk to arrange the sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brand new iphone 4s 32gb white-img_1057.jpg   Brand new iphone 4s 32gb white-img_1058.jpg   Brand new iphone 4s 32gb white-img_1059.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 9,513 Times in 5,840 Posts

Please post up once you have had it unlocked, I have a buyer who would be very interested.

Thanks

ok will do, i just submitted the request tonight and it can take up to 7 days, i can guarantee though that it will be unlocked. My account is in good standing order and have only had at&t unlock 2 other phones this year on my account. i used to be able to just call in and do it but now they have you do the unlocking through their website.

Forgot to mention that i have a Mint conditon Element Vapor Comp Patriot case that i will include for free as well, i paid $130 i believe for it through elementcase.com

here is the vapor comp case, its a genuine Element case, not a knock off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brand new iphone 4s 32gb white-img_1060.jpg  
    Last edited by starkall; 09-22-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks

Sold!