+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Black 32gb iPhone 4S Jailbroken (AT&T)

is a discussion within the

iPhone B|S|T

forums, a part of the

Buy | Sell | Trade

section;
For sale is my Black iPhone 4S. Will come with a cable and charging block, 1 pair of headphones, a griffen slider case, and the original box. This phone is
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default *PRICE DROP* Black 32gb iPhone 4S Jailbroken (AT&T)
    For sale is my Black iPhone 4S. Will come with a cable and charging block, 1 pair of headphones, a griffen slider case, and the original box. This phone is in great shape, it has been in a padded Griffen slider case since day one. This phone has never had the glass replaced on front or back, never been cracked open, and never been in water. I can ship the phone on iOS6 or 5.1.1 jailbroken. Doesnt matter to me. Also, the only significant wear is a little discoloration on the corners of the metal on the bottom from the slider case. This phone is in great condition. All offers considered.

message me for my number.

$375 shipped OBO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black 32gb iPhone 4S Jailbroken (AT&T)-photo-4.jpg   Black 32gb iPhone 4S Jailbroken (AT&T)-photo-3.jpg   Black 32gb iPhone 4S Jailbroken (AT&T)-photo-2.jpg   Black 32gb iPhone 4S Jailbroken (AT&T)-photo-1.jpg  
    Last edited by s4boost; 09-20-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: price drop from 400 --> 375
    iPhone 3gs 16gb
    JB via Spirit 3.1.3
    iPhone 4... get in my pocket!