Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
05-29-2011, 09:59 AM #1
Buy | Sell | Trade Official Rules and Regulations
I see the as a reoccurring problem and I want to clarify a few things as well as add some new ones
1) All posts must include pictures which include your username. This is a safety precaution for the person who is buying the product.
2) Be as descriptive as possible. Nothing I hate more then receiving something which I though was in good condition but ended up being junk.
3) Finally, I have set a time limit of 1 month. If you do not receive a post after a solid month, your thread will be moved to completed transactions. This is just to prevent two things. One prevent people from bumping old posts and two to make it easier on the general user to find current products quickly and easily without the need to sift through pages of useless posts.
4) (Taken From Cody's BST Rules)
All right, we have strict rules for the ModMyI Buy | Sell | Trade Forum to protect all involved.
Note: ModMyI.com assumes no risk for any loss or fraudulent activity resulting from transactions from within this forum, and by conducting transactions resulting from this forum you assume all risk. We WILL however do our best to make sure this is a fair place and a safe one. There are always inherent risks, which is why we require everyone to follow the 5 P's:
- Pictures. You MUST post at least one picture of your item in the thread. If you need hosting, ImageShack works great. Make sure any flaws or problems are documented here BEFORE shipping or selling.
- Proof. All pictures need to have your user name on a piece of paper clearly visible in the photo.
- Price. You MUST list a price or what you are looking for in trade in your first post. Any thread without a price will be deleted immediately.
- Payment. We recommend PayPal for safe, secure payments. A verified member of PayPal is the safest way to deal with internet payments. Beware of people wanting to use Western Union or Cashiers Checks or Money Orders, as these are most often fraud.
- Person. No one with less than 31 posts or been a member for less than a month is not allowed to post in this forum. Any violators will be deleted immediately. You can always check out a users posts by clicking their name in the thread. Also be careful if someone cites their eBay feedback~make sure to send them a message on eBay and wait for them to reply so you can verify it is in fact them. ALWAYS use signature confirmation and insurance on your shipments. Its best to meet in person, although obviously its not always possible.
ANY THREAD WHICH DEFIES ANY OF THESE RULES IS SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE DELETION WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ARE STRICT ON THIS.
THIS FORUM IS FOR BUYING, SELLING, AND TRADING--NOT CHATTING. OFF TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.
ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL OFFERINGS. THIS IS FOR PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS ONLY. ANY COMMERCIAL POSTINGS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DELETION OF THREAD AND AN IMMEDIATE BAN OF THE USER.
Modmyi now has a new policy of not allowing selling/requesting of UDID slots on this site. Any current threads will be closed. Any new threads/posts involving the selling/requesting of these Dev slots will be deleted without warning.
I hope you all understand the conditions and follow them. If they are not followed, your post will be deleted.
Thanks everyone and have a great day!
Last edited by blkcadi; 07-04-2013 at 02:30 PM.