Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ov2 (sequel to Omega) Theme

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Hm for some reason I can't get the alt icons theme to show up under the OV2 theme in anemone it keeps showing up as Miscellaneous in its own theme. Any help ?
    Ummmm yeah it might be something with the plist file i will submit here so you can download it and replace it! Check in the top for link!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Thanks man. Do i replace the one in the main theme? or the Alt icons theme?
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Thanks man. Do i replace the one in the main theme? or the Alt icons theme?
    No, replace it with the one in alts!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Hmm replaced and resprung but didn't work. Do I need re boot?
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  5. #25
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Bit late to the party but sent my donation today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Icon request please

    Airmail
    com.airmailapp.iphone-large

    Narwhal
    com.rickharrison.narwhal-large

    Thanks


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Default Ov2 (sequel to Omega) Theme
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthews436 View Post
    Bit late to the party but sent my donation today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, hope you already got the theme!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

    Matthews436 (03-19-2017)

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by menderley View Post

    Icon request please

    Airmail
    com.airmailapp.iphone-large

    Narwhal
    com.rickharrison.narwhal-large

    Thanks


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Will include them in the next update which will be mailed this monday!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #29
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Thanks for the theme love it





    Need a few icons but they can wait for now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Default Ov2 (sequel to Omega) Theme
    CSR Racing 2
    com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2

    Destiny
    com.bungieinc.bungie

    Movie Box
    com.sull.videofun

    Xbox
    com.microsoft.smartglass

    Ishtar Commander
    com.designker.ishtar

    Twitch
    tv.twitch

    Ubisoft Club
    UBI-024-WW

    Battlefield Companion
    com.ea.bf3bl.bv

    GameStop
    com.gamestop.powerup

    iKeys
    com.orangebananaspy.iKeysSettings

    ModMyi
    com.modmyi.ModMyi
    The CW
    com.cw.fullepisodes.ios
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 03-19-2017 at 09:17 AM.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  12. #31
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Filza is themed already on mine

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Also think Chrome is in the bundles too

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  14. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    CSR Racing 2
    com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2

    Destiny
    com.bungieinc.bungie

    Movie Box
    com.sull.videofun

    Xbox
    com.microsoft.smartglass

    Ishtar Commander
    com.designker.ishtar

    Twitch
    tv.twitch

    Ubisoft Club
    UBI-024-WW

    Battlefield Companion
    com.ea.bf3bl.bv

    GameStop
    com.gamestop.powerup

    iKeys
    com.orangebananaspy.iKeysSettings

    ModMyi
    com.modmyi.ModMyi
    The CW
    com.cw.fullepisodes.ios
    Thanks, i will do my beat to include these on the next update!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #34
    I added a full page of icons this weekend!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (03-20-2017), Mary48336 (Today), Matthews436 (03-19-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •