Page 1 of 139 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2768

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy Redux

  1. #1
    Default Zoobhoy Redux
    -img_3307.png

    ok so ladies and gents it looks like we are back for another round of zoobhoy with Zoobhoy Redux!

    after waiting for a fresh jailbreak that never seems to happen i've decided its best to get this out to u guys sooner rather than later...

    getting right to it, redux is the base theme with midnight and neue being add-ons... so with that said redux is the main theme that has all the goodies and if you happen to b using winterboard for example the add ons will need to be selected above the base. obviously more and more updates will come down the line as more things become available to me.... but rest assured this will be a massive theme. (note: anemone is supported thanks to @boots)

    a minimum donation will be $3.99USD.. we are going with the protected UDID route so to donate you will need your UDID and cydia numbers... more information will be provided here when we are live (real soon)!!


    IMPORTANT: IF YOUR UDID STARTS WITH "FFFFFFF" IT IS WRONG!!


    last but not least id like to thank everyone in the collective for their contribution because without them there is no way i could get this off the ground... i sincerely call them my friends and im sure if u reach out to them they will be more than happy to help with any queries as i live in Australia and our timezones are most likely way off... up to 18 hours ahead of some people out there.


    *IMPORTANT UPDATES:

    -theme now available through the access app only... Link below.

    -IF YOU LOOSE YOUR JAILBREAK FOR WHATEVER REASON THE THEME WILL NEED TO BE REPURCHASED... No exceptions

    -CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR EMAILS UPON PURCHASE


    -to get the minimal control center look u need

    CCButtonBorder (repo: vxbakerxv.yourepo.com)
    CCLoader
    Cistem Aperio

    - Ok we are now live!

    So have your UDID and Cydia numbers ready (one donation equals one activation) and go to link in Safari "ONLY" if you don't know how to get your UDID number we have a link on our page that you can get your number very easy with a one click.

    GO!!


    https://cydia.saurik.com/api/share#?...rko1195.access
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2505.jpg   -img_3307.png  
    Last edited by Paulebhoy; 2016-09-01 at 10:05 PM.

  2. The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-05), Asator (2016-01-06), Boots (2016-01-05), broflok (2016-01-15), can7 (2016-01-05), CarrotMilk (2016-01-06), ChintyaLia (2016-01-06), Chris_Gold (2016-01-06), Chula (2016-01-08), crazyn (2016-03-03), dada9999 (2016-01-10), dapargel (2016-08-08), Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), Dexy88 (2016-01-05), Deyno1903 (2016-01-05), elilab (2016-01-06), EventHorizn (2016-01-06), finssao (2016-01-05), FloP (2016-01-05), H1J1NX (2016-01-18), iRyanKGT (2016-02-06), Izana (2016-01-24), Jj2345 (2016-01-05), JoeGee278 (2016-01-13), jon347 (2016-01-05), kai312 (2016-01-10), kantu70 (2016-01-05), KicksRocks (2016-01-05), KingRedHot (2016-02-04), Komatins (2016-01-09), Kris-Jay (2016-01-06), Laxu (2016-07-26), legend_1101 (2016-01-20), Lennycuevas (2016-01-05), licris17 (2016-01-05), lordbenjammin (2016-01-07), lostinthemes (2016-02-05), Lucas.VN (2016-01-06), mafioso1 (2016-01-05), Malbak (2016-01-05), map1978 (2016-01-05), Marco_Gottuso (2016-01-05), masaki_of_siel (2016-02-11), metaserph (2016-01-05), mike42 (2016-01-05), mossdef (2016-01-07), Mx444 (2016-01-05), ndo23 (2016-01-08), nookie5634 (2016-04-11), Nsomnia34 (2016-03-02), Nyk0n_ (2016-01-07), Nykoscn (2016-01-05), ogkikz (2016-01-10), P0R7ER (2016-01-05), Paigod (2016-03-17), picoro (2016-01-05), Pocyahtstu (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-05), Skanka (2016-01-05), Smitbeat (2016-01-05), smr_95 (2016-01-08), Sn0wd3n (2016-01-05), Sone_Vibrant (2016-01-05), spider.monkey (2016-08-10), st0n3parad0x (2016-01-05), techRn (2016-01-09), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05), the_faz2000 (2016-02-08), Thomas Ngo (2016-02-23), tunechi (2016-01-06), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05), valica (2016-01-05), vjdennis77 (2016-01-06), Wysniff (2016-01-06), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05), Zoer (2016-08-11), Zooropalg (2016-02-16), zplit (2016-01-06)

  3. #2

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

    V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-07)

  5. #3
    Man it's been a long time coming but I'm glad to see this happening now ! Everyone is going love it. Your work shows in it everytime bud.. Glad to get to be around here

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-05), Boots (2016-01-05), Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), iRyanKGT (2016-02-06), Paulebhoy (2016-01-05), Pocyahtstu (2016-01-05), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  7. #4

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThatGuyChris For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-05), Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), iRyanKGT (2016-02-06), RKO1195 (2016-01-05), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  9. #5

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), MARIA2014 (2016-09-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-08)

  11. #6
    I want it live now! Lol

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chardodrifter For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05)

  13. #7
    nice :-)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to finssao For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05)

  15. #8
    Awesome, can't wait for it to be available !

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Malbak For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05)

  17. #9
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    ok so ladies and gents it looks like we are back for another round of zoobhoy with Zoobhoy Redux!

    after waiting for a fresh jailbreak that never seems to happen i've decided its best to get this out to u guys sooner rather than later...

    getting right to it, redux is the base theme with midnight and neue being add-ons... so with that said redux is the main theme that has all the goodies and if you happen to b using winterboard for example the add ons will need to be selected above the base. obviously more and more updates will come down the line as more things become available to me.... but rest assured this will be a massive theme. (note: anemone is supported thanks to @boots)

    a minimum donation will be $3.99USD.. we are going with the protected UDID route so to donate you will need your UDID and cydia numbers... more information will be provided here when we are live (real soon)!!


    IMPORTANT: IF YOUR UDID STARTS WITH "FFFFFFF" IT IS WRONG!!


    last but not least id like to thank everyone in the collective for their contribution because without them there is no way i could get this off the ground... i sincerely call them my friends and im sure if u reach out to them they will be more than happy to help with any queries as i live in Australia and our timezones are most likely way off... up to 18 hours ahead of some people out there.
    Cant wait paul! Ty ty ty

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V3RSAC3PYTHON For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-05), Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  19. #10
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,135
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 926 Posts

    It's been truly a pleasure working with the Collective and you guys n gals are in for a treat. The work that's been put in is truly seen in the icon sets. The guy is a perfectionist and never satisfied. The conversations we have behind the scenes are priceless and nobody out there releases this much work for the price that's being charged.

    Support the work

  20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2016-01-05), Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), FloP (2016-01-05), iRyanKGT (2016-02-06), Paulebhoy (2016-01-05), Pocyahtstu (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-05), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  21. #11
    Default Zoobhoy Redux
    Yee-hawww!

    truly excited for the public to get their hands on this!
    these icons r hands down the best of zoobhoy and look amazing on the phones!

  22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-05), Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), Marco_Gottuso (2016-01-05), mossdef (2016-01-08), noname8317 (2016-01-05), Paulebhoy (2016-01-05), Pocyahtstu (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-05), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  23. #12
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Different state of mind
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    4,468
    Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,558 Posts

    Great work by all you guys, congrats on your release
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-05), Boots (2016-01-05), Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), FloP (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-05), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05)

  25. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    It's been truly a pleasure working with the Collective and you guys n gals are in for a treat. The work that's been put in is truly seen in the icon sets. The guy is a perfectionist and never satisfied. The conversations we have behind the scenes are priceless and nobody out there releases this much work for the price that's being charged.

    Support the work
    Yeah we have a great laugh cheers my friend but the pleasure is all mine mate...

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), finssao (2016-01-05), FloP (2016-01-05), iRyanKGT (2016-02-06), RKO1195 (2016-01-05), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-06), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  27. #14
    Let's all get naked and party!

  28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2016-01-05), Chardodrifter (2016-01-05), Chris_Gold (2016-01-06), FloP (2016-01-05), iRyanKGT (2016-02-06), map1978 (2016-01-05), metaserph (2016-01-05), Paulebhoy (2016-01-05), Pocyahtstu (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-06), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05), Wysniff (2016-01-06), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  29. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by V3RSAC3PYTHON View Post
    Cant wait paul! Ty ty ty
    Well done for quoting the whole of the first post!!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    map1978 (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-06), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-06), YaBhoyB (2016-01-05)

  31. #16
    If you rock this theme on your phone... Woman are gonna be like

    http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20140327..._adults_41.gif

    NB: apologies to all who may find this offensive

  32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Chardodrifter (2016-01-05), chino270 (2016-01-08), Chris_Gold (2016-01-06), FloP (2016-01-05), iRyanKGT (2016-02-06), noname8317 (2016-01-05), Pocyahtstu (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-06), RkOd81 (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05)

  33. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Well done for quoting the whole of the first post!!
    LOL pardon him m8,he's is the most exited one

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), KicksRocks (2016-01-05), Paulebhoy (2016-01-05), Pocyahtstu (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05)

  35. #18
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    If you rock this theme on your phone... Woman are gonna be like

    http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20140327..._adults_41.gif

    NB: apologies to all who may find this offensive
    Oooohhhh

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to V3RSAC3PYTHON For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05)

  37. #19
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Well done for quoting the whole of the first post!!
    Is that a no no?

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to V3RSAC3PYTHON For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05)

  39. #20
    Finally! Bring it on 🏻

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KicksRocks For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2016-01-05), RKO1195 (2016-01-06), ThatGuyChris (2016-01-05), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2016-01-05)

Page 1 of 139 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •