Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139147148149150 LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Running 9.3.3 on my iPAttachment 726572hone 6 Plus and Paragon is working great. One question, I can't remember how to get my Photo tile to display the photos from my phone. Does anyone remember how to do this? Also trying to get a better weather tile. Anyone know how to do this?
    So just install from Cydia ?

Ok up and running. Running better on 9.3.3 than it did before. .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2016-08-24 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks

Default Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]
    Loving this :-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jawonder; 2016-08-26 at 11:59 PM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2016-08-24), markotak (2016-08-30), metaserph (2016-08-24)

Thanks

CoolStar "@coostarorg" the main man behind Anemone is designing a Windows like LS which should go well with Paragon+ :-

https://twitter.com/coolstarorg/stat...98368570400768
    Last edited by jawonder; 2016-08-25 at 02:47 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2016-08-25), metaserph (2016-08-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone markotak's Avatar
    Thanks

@jawonder
    Do you have bug when in some app press home button, it backs on homescreen but not smooth as on ios8?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markotak View Post
    @jawonder
    Do you have bug when in some app press home button, it backs on homescreen but not smooth as on ios8?
    Not sure what you mean but as of right now i'm not seeing any bug .

For anybody who still looks at this... Does anyone know how to change the background image from the default black or white to a picture? I assume that there is a "background.png" somewhere that the preferences use as a target for the image, but I can't find it. My other thought is that it uses the hex code system that is used by the tiles, but I can't find this either. I found the preference bundle and obviously the paragon file, either the tiles and images. Any help would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by IanK123 View Post
    For anybody who still looks at this... Does anyone know how to change the background image from the default black or white to a picture? I assume that there is a "background.png" somewhere that the preferences use as a target for the image, but I can't find it. My other thought is that it uses the hex code system that is used by the tiles, but I can't find this either. I found the preference bundle and obviously the paragon file, either the tiles and images. Any help would be great.
    *With the tiles and images*

anyone try this on the new ios10 jailbreak? Or are there plans to update?

There's no way to change the background. It's just set to white or black. You can however change the pictures in the tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by hambubger View Post
    anyone try this on the new ios10 jailbreak? Or are there plans to update?
    Haven't tried. Waiting for the jailbreak to be a little more stable to try...

I just tried it. Crashes, confirm does not work on ios10

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicpudding For This Useful Post:

markotak (2016-12-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    I just tried it. Crashes, confirm does not work on ios10
    So it puts the device into safe mode? Which device and which version of iOS?

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    So it puts the device into safe mode? Which device and which version of iOS?
    ios10.1.1, on iPhone7

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    ios10.1.1, on iPhone7
    This is very unfortunate. Been waiting for a jailbreak to switch from my iPhone 6 to my iPhone 7 but this might be a deal breaker for me

This is very unfortunate. Been waiting for a jailbreak to switch from my iPhone 6 to my iPhone 7 but this might be a deal breaker for me
    It really is. And well, considering Paragon never even got fully updated to iOS 9, I'd consider it halfway dead.

When Endfinity transitioned from the old theme to strife/paragon, he never got around to putting that ability in (mainly because windows phone os didn't do that) so as far as I know, with out his source code it isn't possible.

So I just tried on my iPhone 7 10.1.1 beta 3. Just crashes phone immediately after install so definitely doesn't work. Has anyone tried on the latest beta 4 or any other combination of ios and phone model? From what I understand beta 4 doesn't support iPhone 7/7+ so I cant try it out.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,458 Times in 7,694 Posts

So I just tried on my iPhone 7 10.1.1 beta 3. Just crashes phone immediately after install so definitely doesn't work. Has anyone tried on the latest beta 4 or any other combination of ios and phone model? From what I understand beta 4 doesn't support iPhone 7/7+ so I cant try it out.
    There is no beta 4. Only beta 3 for 10.1.1 which is the only JB for 7/7Plus. Follow my tutorial on page 18 of the "Jailbreak for 10.1.1 Released" thread here at MMi. You will have some crashing, as this JB is buggy. But if you learn it well it can be quite stable. Read my tutorial - its very complete and should get you up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    There is no beta 4. Only beta 3 for 10.1.1 which is the only JB for 7/7Plus. Follow my tutorial on page 18 of the "Jailbreak for 10.1.1 Released" thread here at MMi. You will have some crashing, as this JB is buggy. But if you learn it well it can be quite stable. Read my tutorial - its very complete and should get you up and running.
    Sorry I probably should have been more specific. I got the jailbreak working I was referring to paragon not working. It crashes immediately after I install from cydia. I have beta 3 installed but what is the beta 4 that is listed on https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/? I thought I read that this was only working on iPhone 6/6s right now but I could be wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,458 Times in 7,694 Posts

Sorry I probably should have been more specific. I got the jailbreak working I was referring to paragon not working. It crashes immediately after I install from cydia. I have beta 3 installed but what is the beta 4 that is listed on https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/? I thought I read that this was only working on iPhone 6/6s right now but I could be wrong.
    Beta 4 never worked well.. so Luca grayed out the link on his site.. beta '1' of Yalu102 is what people on 6S, 6SPlus, SE and iPadPro should be using.. whether they're on 10.0, 10.1.1 or 10.2.. No support at all for iPhone 5S/6/6+ yet.

Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139147148149150 LastLast