Results 1 to 6 of 6

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Egatniv

  1. #1
    Default Egatniv
    -45e46757-d5b3-428f-a315-15f7ac705497.png

    Egatniv, which is Vintage spelled backwards, is a theme created using simple glyphs to give off a calm, stunning look on iOS devices. The theme's icon are made with beautiful nature scenery background as well as images that suit the app that they represent. Egatniv comes with All stock icons themed along with Cydia and AppStore app icons themed as well. The theme includes a Classic Badge, Jellylock, and Control Center theme.

    -b1328a9b-1817-4cb4-8578-04944188768c.png-c9967cde-9e3d-4c88-8acb-aeec2b6685f6.png-3a338251-3256-4f95-9352-7e56583c1f3f.png.

    Theme available in the Macciti repo for free! I would greatly appreciate any feedback and suggestions. Thank you!

    Credit is due to the developers of the glyphs used in this theme. The glyphs were downloaded for free from Free vector icons - SVG, PSD, PNG, EPS & Icon Font - Thousands of Free Icons. Glyphs are properties of their respective owners.
    Last edited by Haysann; 08-22-2014 at 12:05 AM.

  2. #2
    The whole nature scenes on every icon is very busy! It's also distracting. I would keep the glyphs but do something else for the bgs of them bro!
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    The whole nature scenes on every icon is very busy! It's also distracting. I would keep the glyphs but do something else for the bgs of them bro!
    I think it adds taste to the theme. I personally like I but it's definitely not my style.

  4. #4
    i'd set the same color to all the circles (white) and the glyphs (black) with some opacity.

    ..: Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 :..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    i'd set the same color to all the circles (white) and the glyphs (black) with some opacity.

    ..: Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 :..
    Hmm, the thing is i saw alot of people do that. Zoobhoy has zoopreme with something similar to that. I was planning on doing that but felt it was used in the community alot so i changed it up a bit.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Hmm, the thing is i saw alot of people do that. Zoobhoy has zoopreme with something similar to that. I was planning on doing that but felt it was used in the community alot so i changed it up a bit.
    but Zoobhoy doesn't use the small circle and the glyphs are white.

    with different colors it looks... idk how to say it. xD


    still one of my favorite concepts for the icons!!

    ..: Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 :..

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •