+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Egatniv

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Egatniv, which is Vintage spelled backwards, is a theme created using simple glyphs to give off a calm, stunning look on iOS devices. The theme's icon are made with beautiful
    Thanks

Default Egatniv
    Egatniv-45e46757-d5b3-428f-a315-15f7ac705497.png

Egatniv, which is Vintage spelled backwards, is a theme created using simple glyphs to give off a calm, stunning look on iOS devices. The theme's icon are made with beautiful nature scenery background as well as images that suit the app that they represent. Egatniv comes with All stock icons themed along with Cydia and AppStore app icons themed as well. The theme includes a Classic Badge, Jellylock, and Control Center theme.

Egatniv-b1328a9b-1817-4cb4-8578-04944188768c.pngEgatniv-c9967cde-9e3d-4c88-8acb-aeec2b6685f6.pngEgatniv-3a338251-3256-4f95-9352-7e56583c1f3f.png.

Theme available in the Macciti repo for free! I would greatly appreciate any feedback and suggestions. Thank you!

Credit is due to the developers of the glyphs used in this theme. The glyphs were downloaded for free from Free vector icons - SVG, PSD, PNG, EPS & Icon Font - Thousands of Free Icons. Glyphs are properties of their respective owners.
    Last edited by Haysann; 08-22-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

The whole nature scenes on every icon is very busy! It's also distracting. I would keep the glyphs but do something else for the bgs of them bro!

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    The whole nature scenes on every icon is very busy! It's also distracting. I would keep the glyphs but do something else for the bgs of them bro!
    I think it adds taste to the theme. I personally like I but it's definitely not my style.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,721 Times in 2,504 Posts

i'd set the same color to all the circles (white) and the glyphs (black) with some opacity.

..: Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 :..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    i'd set the same color to all the circles (white) and the glyphs (black) with some opacity.

Hmm, the thing is i saw alot of people do that. Zoobhoy has zoopreme with something similar to that. I was planning on doing that but felt it was used in the community alot so i changed it up a bit.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,721 Times in 2,504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Hmm, the thing is i saw alot of people do that. Zoobhoy has zoopreme with something similar to that. I was planning on doing that but felt it was used in the community alot so i changed it up a bit.
    but Zoobhoy doesn't use the small circle and the glyphs are white.

with different colors it looks... idk how to say it. xD

still one of my favorite concepts for the icons!!