+ Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 210

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Nanna - New Theme by Hodhr (Giveaway & More)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Zooropalg I just purchased your theme to support you and to change my ipad air in Nanna The result is very... PM me if you want help
...
  1. #41
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    I just purchased your theme to support you and to change my ipad air in Nanna

    The result is very...



    PM me if you want help
    There's an update coming today that should fix all that I really need to get an iPad for better testing. Thank you for the support man.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. #42
    Master Modder Zooropalg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Carentan, France
    Posts
    2,652
    Thanks
    1,555
    Thanked 7,959 Times in 1,620 Posts

    As you want but you know how to contact me.
    I experienced Ipad Air version with Patience and I can help you.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    Hodhr (07-28-2014), K_y_r_a (07-28-2014)

  4. #43
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    As you want but you know how to contact me.
    I experienced Ipad Air version with Patience and I can help you.
    Thanks for that message man, Getting it all ready for ipad is going to be super easy now and you have like a crazy amount of resources I didn't know existed haha, thanks again.

  5. #44
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Nanna 1.1 Should now be on cydia.

  6. #45
    iPhoneaholic 8lias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    KCCO
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 394 Times in 135 Posts

    What's new in 1.1?

  7. #46
    Green Apple Sneakerjunky401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    My nanna!



    If anyone has time and ability....could u please make a launcher pro icon. TIA

    Just submitted an icon request form. TY
    What iconomatic & widget is that homie?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #47
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    What's new in 1.1?
    Fixes:
    iTunes icon now working.
    Maps icon now working on 7.0.
    Dropbox icon now working.
    iPad retina stock icon fixes & app icon mask.
    Mask tweaked for settings app.

    New:
    Twitter icon designed by @tokems_
    Respring logo

  9. #48
    iPhoneaholic Haysann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 84 Times in 56 Posts

    Ah man i didnt get the icons requested . Oh well ill be patient, bro i really would appreciate if you could add some nice foldericons for this beautiful theme. My setup atm, i would like foldericons because it wud look good on this dock. ImageUploadedByModMyi1406575826.624891.jpg

  10. #49
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Ah man i didnt get the icons requested . Oh well ill be patient, bro i really would appreciate if you could add some nice foldericons for this beautiful theme. My setup atm, i would like foldericons because it wud look good on this dock. Attachment 675453
    No icon requests this update but i'll be starting on those this week!
    What sort of folder icons are you looking for? and icon that looks like an icon for Nanna but for a folder? (with the background and the glyph) or something more in the same ball park as the jelly lock handler? I'll try work something up, it doesn't have to wait till the next cydia push.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodhr For This Useful Post:

    Haysann (07-28-2014)

  12. #50
    iPhoneaholic Haysann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 84 Times in 56 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodhr View Post
    No icon requests this update but i'll be starting on those this week!
    What sort of folder icons are you looking for? and icon that looks like an icon for Nanna but for a folder? (with the background and the glyph) or something more in the same ball park as the jelly lock handler? I'll try work something up, it doesn't have to wait till the next cydia push.
    Oh alright , and um a foldericon that looks like a nanna icon. It would fit the dock well. Thank you!

  13. #51
    Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,628
    Thanks
    563
    Thanked 843 Times in 567 Posts

    Great work on the update..glad to see that updates are being pushed. There are so many themers that just release the theme and then move on.

    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

  14. #52
    iPhoneaholic 8lias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    KCCO
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 394 Times in 135 Posts

    Respring logo is awesome. I dig it.

  15. #53
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Hey everyone. Quick question. Just purchased this theme and really like the soft look. Very nice. I have a iP5s on 7.1.2 and I have not been able to get my dock to change.I have classic dock installed and enabled, but no matter what theme I use, my dock doesn't change. Anyone have ideas as to why that might be? I greatly appreciate any help or thoughts.

  16. #54
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Oh alright , and um a foldericon that looks like a nanna icon. It would fit the dock well. Thank you!
    I'll give something a go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Great work on the update..glad to see that updates are being pushed. There are so many themers that just release the theme and then move on.
    This is just the start of things to come, The main reason I decided to charge for the theme was so that I could continue to update it and make it perfect for everyone that wants to use it.


    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Respring logo is awesome. I dig it.
    Thanks man.


    Quote Originally Posted by surfbum View Post
    Hey everyone. Quick question. Just purchased this theme and really like the soft look. Very nice. I have a iP5s on 7.1.2 and I have not been able to get my dock to change.I have classic dock installed and enabled, but no matter what theme I use, my dock doesn't change. Anyone have ideas as to why that might be? I greatly appreciate any help or thoughts.
    hmm That shouldn't be anything to do with the theme, there's no reason I can see as to why it wouldn't work.

  17. #55
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teach8870 View Post
    Current setup. I love this theme!

    Attachment 675285
    Hi friend. Can you share the wall? THanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. #56
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Toolysenegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 121 Times in 88 Posts

    Say bro great theme. Where can I download the wallpapers I didn't see them in settings ImageUploadedByModMyi1406580674.219943.jpg

  19. #57
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Yeah, I'm really puzzled. I agree I don't think it has anything to do with the themes. Ever since updating and re jailbreaking, my dock won't change. But I think classic Dock is working because I can enable options and they show up like the animation and the active indicator lights. Well maybe some one will have seen it before and have an idea for me.
    Thanks for answering.

  20. #58
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Say bro great theme. Where can I download the wallpapers I didn't see them in settings Attachment 675462
    There aren't any wallpapers included with the theme,but for fantastic solid colour wallpapers check out Pretty Colors

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodhr For This Useful Post:

    mejemaka (07-31-2014)

  22. #59
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Toolysenegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 121 Times in 88 Posts

    A iconomatic would be nice to

  23. #60
    Green Apple Hodhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 153 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    A iconomatic would be nice to
    I have some of those on the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Oh alright , and um a foldericon that looks like a nanna icon. It would fit the dock well. Thank you!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2onlxfp0kd...er%20Icons.zip
    Preview:
    Last edited by Hodhr; 07-28-2014 at 04:26 PM.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hodhr For This Useful Post:

    bobbydigitalbg (07-30-2014), bombaytweeting (08-15-2014), cerber24 (08-20-2014), s22lane (07-28-2014)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts