Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: X-Class

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    If I remember right meteors, astronauts and stars are only displayed on a clear night, not when it's cloudy or partly cloudy. Correct me if I'm wrong
    That could be true! I will check tonight... Thank you in a fast manner. I will reply back to confirm

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ip4weather For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-25-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ew4rty's Avatar
    Thanks

that is true clear night for them animations or it was for me

on another hand looks like the classic dock probem is the modern dock on 5s that doesn't work, Classic mode works and the sound must be a 5s thing too installed unlocksound7 from cydia and got the unlocked sound working but thats as far as it goes for now

keep you posted if i find anything out

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ew4rty For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-25-2014)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,237 Times in 3,346 Posts

Make also sure you didn't disable the blur dock, SBHTML and many other tweaks have such buttons
    If this isn't the problem then yore right and the modern dock at ClassicDock and my dock graphic doesn't work on 5s. In this case contact the developer from Cydia. I could try to make a similar Classic Dock though it's not really possible as the blur effect must be coded and can't be photoshopped.

I'm currently working on an Animated Weather Widgets update. It will fix the cut wiper animation and fixes text issues (low/high) for some languages.

Last edited by Blue; 08-25-2014 at 12:33 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Ew4rty (08-25-2014), Laxu (08-26-2014)

Thanks

contacted classicdock 2 days ago just awaiting a reply if i ever get one

Thanks

just checked in the css file and the #starsBGContainer #starContainer #meteorContainer are set to be off by default
    they are not in the config file so if you want them to show you need to manually edit the css to show them

Looks so much better when enabled ImageUploadedByModMyi1409002513.355908.jpg
    Last edited by Ew4rty; 08-25-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ew4rty View Post
    just checked in the css file and the #starsBGContainer #starContainer #meteorContainer are set to be off by default
    they are not in the config file so if you want them to show you need to manually edit the css to show them

Can you show us exactly where to edit to turn them on.

Thanks

use ifile and navigate to var/mobile/Library/SBHTML/X-Class SBHTML Animated Weather/CSS/Main
    click UniAW6_iph5.css
    open with text viewer
    click edit top left
    click the magnifier glass in bottom left search for #starsBGContainer remove the "display:none;"
    then search #starContainer remove the "display:none;"
    then search #meteorContainer remove the "display:none;"
    click save and done then respring

Make also sure you didn't disable the blur dock, SBHTML and many other tweaks have such buttons
    If this isn't the problem then yore right and the modern dock at ClassicDock and my dock graphic doesn't work on 5s. In this case contact the developer from Cydia. I could try to make a similar Classic Dock though it's not really possible as the blur effect must be coded and can't be photoshopped.

I'm currently working on an Animated Weather Widgets update. It will fix the cut wiper animation and fixes text issues (low/high) for some languages.

I've edited my SBHTML for full screen leaves in windy conditions noticed it's set to 200px which cuts the leaves off when it's windy not sure if it was supposed to or not but think it looks better when they are full screen on the SBHTML ImageUploadedByModMyi1409008901.770399.jpg

Just a heads up case it was over looked
    Last edited by Ew4rty; 08-25-2014 at 05:22 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ew4rty For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-26-2014), cranko (08-26-2014)

That classic dock works but the modern does'nt. that red viper icon locks really good. Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kem23 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-26-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ew4rty View Post

Thanks, my fault, i only did a fast check of the config file and if code and graphics are there, I didn't check the code itself Some of the 200px limitations come from the iWidget version I made first. I had to cut animation on the iWidget to not overlap icons. So if you find other issues for the fullscreen versions just tell me.
    I'll release another update the next days, because the first update is already on its way...
    Last edited by Blue; 08-26-2014 at 01:36 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Ew4rty (08-26-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kem23 View Post
    That classic dock works but the modern does'nt. that red viper icon locks really good. Thanks
    okay, so classicDock Modern (blur) style doesn't work on 5s. Let me see if i can photoshop something similar for 5s users

EDIT: The good news, i can photoshop a dock that looks similar, the bad news: Classic dock shrinks it at it's Classic mode, it limits the height, so a Yosemite dock style is currently impossible. Best would be if the developer of ClassicDock fixes the iP5s bug:

Last edited by Blue; 08-26-2014 at 11:18 AM.

This looks amazing. I was just wondering if you would be able to post just the top part of the widget (the forecast part) as an iWidget? That would be amazing!

For the X-Class Animated weather iWidget is there any way you can disable all the animations leaving just the forecast information???

ImageUploadedByModMyi1409092067.827806.jpg
    My current set-up (once again, thanks for the red viper icon blue)
    Is there any chance I can get that 5s dock blue? Really liking how that looks, even if it's not the way it should be.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_w View Post
    For the X-Class Animated weather iWidget is there any way you can disable all the animations leaving just the forecast information???
    I found this tutorial of a no animations switch. A lot of coding, i can't promise to add it UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Quote Originally Posted by kem23 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409092067.827806.jpg
    My current set-up (once again, thanks for the red viper icon blue)
    Is there any chance I can get that 5s dock blue? Really liking how that looks, even if it's not the way it should be.
    Here it is. Unzip and copy the folder to your themes, enable it at Winterboard together with the Classic style of ClassicDock. Like said it will be scaled down by Classic Dock and it's not a real blur effect.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 08-26-2014 at 05:38 PM.

I found this tutorial of a no animations switch. A lot of coding, i can't promise to add it UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Here it is. Unzip and copy the folder to your themes, enable it at Winterboard together with the Classic style of ClassicDock. Like said it will be scaled down by Classic Dock and it's not a real blur effect.
    I followed the tutorial and still have animations.. if you are able to get it to work please post the files . The widget is beautiful but my battery does not like it :P!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sgt_w For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-27-2014)

Thanks

The same here: after adding the code I still have a sun animation left. Maybe I contact Ian Nicoll today.

Edit: My widgets base on UniAW 6.4. There is a new version 6.5 with a no animation switch. Currently it's not available, probably because of a bug. So maybe i'll make new widgets with 6.5 when available
    Last edited by Blue; 08-27-2014 at 10:15 AM.

The same here: after adding the code I still have a sun animation left. Maybe I contact Ian Nicoll today.

Edit: My widgets base on UniAW 6.4. There is a new version 6.5 with a no animation switch. Currently it's not available, probably because of a bug. So maybe i'll make new widgets with 6.5 when available
    That would be awesome please make that same widget just without the animations because it is truly an awesome widget!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sgt_w For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-27-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 608 Posts

Just purchase the theme,@blue really nice work!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-27-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 608 Posts

Default X-Class
    Is it possible to your next update to include an 4x3 bottom plist for iconoclasm as well?
    Edit:Find it on iconoclasm layout on cydia
    Last edited by nik1975; 08-28-2014 at 03:54 AM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-28-2014)

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast