Page 145 of 440 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 8789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zoobhoy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 769 Posts

Thanks Chris Gold for wall
    Thanks icono king Schnedi

Classic edition all day

Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

Chris_Gold (08-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by justmatt View Post
    I use an app called "Blur" now. Schnedi may use something else to blur his wallpapers.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    is that in cydia? is there a special repo i need to get? the only thing i could find called blur were two winterboard themes… what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    Thank you. Finally 😄

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iMpire For This Useful Post:

Sone_Vibrant (08-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by iMpire View Post
    Hey pal what convergance theme is that ? TIA

Zplit
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

I'm in love wit zoobhoy but I have one very big gripe, most if people's screenshots are photoshopped custom stuff that will NEVER get shared in this forum like others where they share a major majority of their work and mods, questions on here are NEVER answered if u ask one or let alone no one even directs u where to even start your search, if it stays like this I just don't see this theme lasting long.... Just saying... It's very minimal sharing which defeats the whole purpose of the theme, shoutout to Schnedi the genius tho...
    Last edited by DosyBoy; 08-02-2014 at 01:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone justmatt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    is that in cydia? is there a special repo i need to get? the only thing i could find called blur were two winterboard themes… what do u think?

app in the appstore
    Follow Me On Twitter: @Koolaiding

Just updated and appreciated the new icon sets. I really like a lot of the Dirty Ape icons, but I can't use it as my daily theme without replacing so many of them. I'm a married professional with two kids, and having icons with topless women and scantily clad women is just not doable. They're also a bit mysogonistic, which isn't my thing (same with the preponderance of scantily clad ladies in the included wallpapers). I like a hot woman as much as the next guy, but a permanent display on my phone isn't going to happen.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Johhny I agree with what's behind what you say..
    Not your way..just my opinon
    Peoples dont HAVE to share..but if it keeps on going like this with loads of screen and harldy any share ,I do agree with the chance of a theme bleeding out fast. But I really hope it does not caus this stuff is Amazing !!

And Jordan I respect where you are comming from but not everyone thinks like this. For me this stuff is nice, as for many others. You like it..use it..you dont..leave it.
    You have enough choice dont you mate

Thanks
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,183 Posts

Bloody HSD put me in boot loop, luckily got out of it, uninstalled and reinstalled same happend, 😒back out so no more HSD for me.

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Bloody HSD put me in boot loop, luckily got out of it, uninstalled and reinstalled same happend, 😒back out so no more HSD for me.
    Same problem. Well...black screen after Apple logo.
    Just disable it in safe mode and Lets hope for a good update

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

P0R7ER (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Same problem. Well...black screen after Apple logo.
    Just disable it in safe mode and Lets hope for a good update
    Iv noted down the version it is now and keep checking now and again see if it gets updated.

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

I stopped using HSD over a month ago. I use Boxy 2 for my custom layouts. It's not as versatile as HSD but it satisfies almost all my layouts.

Here is my post that gives more details if interested. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-new-skins-themes-launches/838596-zoobhoy-%thread_page%-print.html

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Nykoscn (08-02-2014), P0R7ER (08-02-2014)

Hmmmm my dirty apes icons for phone, I file and eBay didn't theme? Anyone else has this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone UMAR88's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello guys..
    Dose any one has any idea about classic label which in the theme i cant see any effect !! Using ios 7.1.2 ??

Quote Originally Posted by jiban34 View Post
    me atm
    inspired by LBEVO_Jolt by Jeepers
    credit : jeepers - Playlist Widget

Sent from my Jailbreak iPhone using ModMyi

Playlist widget?!?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyZ View Post
    Hmmmm my dirty apes icons for phone, I file and eBay didn't theme? Anyone else has this?
    they are themed!! just not with the same bg style as the other icons.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

DragonflyZ (08-02-2014)

Hey Jona, what do I need to do to change the color of the HOLA in J4?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Cashis View Post
    I'm in love wit zoobhoy but I have one very big gripe, most if people's screenshots are photoshopped custom stuff that will NEVER get shared in this forum like others where they share a major majority of their work and mods, questions on here are NEVER answered if u ask one or let alone no one even directs u where to even start your search, if it stays like this I just don't see this theme lasting long.... Just saying... It's very minimal sharing which defeats the whole purpose of the theme, shoutout to Schnedi the genius tho...
    How could you say nothing is shared here?!?
    Zoobhoy has got almost 45 groovylock ; 15 sbhtml; 3 icons sets ; several iconomatic and page1 there is a phototream's link...
    Pffffff

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

besanford (08-02-2014), elilab (08-03-2014), HummusGod (08-02-2014), Paulebhoy (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,488 Times in 685 Posts

I had remove gridlock it runs in the background might have forgotten you had it. It had been so long since I had it I forgot. Anyways remove it and all is well. You won't need it anymore hsd is dope!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    How could you say nothing is shared here?!?
    Zoobhoy has got almost 45 groovylock ; 15 sbhtml; 3 icons sets ; several iconomatic and page1 there is a phototream's link...
    Pffffff
    This is crazy!!!! We all share everything!!! I'm appalled. If you don't like the thread then casually walk out the door!! No drama please this is fun not idiotic!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMpire For This Useful Post:

besanford (08-02-2014), P0R7ER (08-02-2014)

Page 145 of 440 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 195 245 ... LastLast