Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1760

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MUS7 : You must have!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_faz2000 View Post
    With all respect to the artist and yourself, although it causes no harm to the interface some just prefer a minimalistic look.

No disrespect to your work, which is amazing. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then remove the files yourself. Rename or delete them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (08-25-2014), dmick89 (08-25-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    Then remove the files yourself. Rename or delete them.
    I think it's fair of him or her to ask and state his or her opinion about the branding. I love what Editz has done and even with the branding, I'm going to use it, but yes, I'd prefer to have it less branded than it currently is. It wasn't a big deal to me so I wasn't going to bring it up and I completely understand why he did as he did since he's new to helping out with this theme. Makes complete sense and really no other way for him to go about it and, as I've said and shown with multiple posts, I love the work he's done. But I'd appreciate some of it be less branded than it is. Totally up to him if he wants to do that. I'll understand if he doesn't. It's a lot of work and I'm going to use it either way. It's that good.

That being said, I think there were far better ways the person complaining could have handled it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

the_faz2000 (08-25-2014)

Hello there! I understand the bridge for some people to work xEdiTz, but I do not think its too disturbing, but its my opinion! but I think he deserves a little support from you, for the work he has done. trying to make a calculator for example, you will understand how long it takes for it! to settle everyone, I'll make a separate package from the main theme! I thank all those who contribute far and near to MUS7!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (08-25-2014), EdiTz (08-25-2014), elilab (08-27-2014), Mary48336 (08-26-2014), Pocyahtstu (08-27-2014), the_faz2000 (08-25-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I think it's fair of him or her to ask and state his or her opinion about the branding. I love what Editz has done and even with the branding, I'm going to use it, but yes, I'd prefer to have it less branded than it currently is. It wasn't a big deal to me so I wasn't going to bring it up and I completely understand why he did as he did since he's new to helping out with this theme. Makes complete sense and really no other way for him to go about it and, as I've said and shown with multiple posts, I love the work he's done. But I'd appreciate some of it be less branded than it is. Totally up to him if he wants to do that. I'll understand if he doesn't. It's a lot of work and I'm going to use it either way. It's that good.

That being said, I think there were far better ways the person complaining
    could have handled it.
    It isnt a issue , it takes along time editing stuff along with thinking does it fit with the theme, personally i thought it did .
    All the things are in the right places it will wont take long going in to the files i sent to mtk and making all images transparent and saving it as a earlier mus7 rather then mtk posting it on cydia now to clear what people dont like.
    It was added to the main theme by mtk not a user mod.

I will edit a patch and post it on here so all people can be happy modded ui or no modded ui
    Im guessing mtk will post this patch im the next update when i completed the dialler for mus7

---

Like i said before im trying to grow my name i wont always please everyone thats impossible but if your not a creator / editor and want help to try making stuff im always available to help @xeditz

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (08-25-2014), Mary48336 (08-26-2014), the_faz2000 (08-25-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    It isnt a issue , it takes along time editing stuff along with thinking does it fit with the theme, personally i thought it did .
    All the things are in the right places it will wont take long going in to the files i sent to mtk and making all images transparent and saving it as a earlier mus7 rather then mtk posting it on cydia now to clear what people dont like.
    It was added to the main theme by mtk not a user mod.

I will edit a patch and post it on here so all people can be happy modded ui or no modded ui
    Im guessing mtk will post this patch im the next update when i completed the dialler for mus7

---

Like i said before im trying to grow my name i wont always please everyone thats impossible but if your not a creator / editor and want help to try making stuff im always available to help @xeditz
    Please, please do not take what I said as an offense or lack of appreciation. I hope you do not because I have nothing but respect for your abilities and skill, as well as your eye for what's important and what is not. When it comes down to it, I would trust your opinion over mine when it comes to something like this.

I only commented because, while I don't agree with the manner in which the other poster said it, I can see where some, maybe including myself, would appreciate the same set without as much branding.

Thanks so much for your hard work. I know it's not easy and would never want to act as though it is. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Thanks

Requested Brand Changes 😄

https://app.box.com/s/osiuphs9x2ud0wz56rg2

Change list
    Appstore near me - now just apple logo mental look
    Calculator - No MUS7 - Now just blank but with key square
    Switches - No MTK logo - just a quick white edited switch
    Control Centre Slider - same as above
    Winter-board - No MTK logo - now just blue snow flake
    Camera focus - no MUS7 logo - now double circle
    Ui activity - No MUS7 go around (which i think is so cool) now a double zooming circle

If your still not happy please delete what you dont want

Please, please do not take what I said as an offense or lack of appreciation. I hope you do not because I have nothing but respect for your abilities and skill, as well as your eye for what's important and what is not. When it comes down to it, I would trust your opinion over mine when it comes to something like this.

I only commented because, while I don't agree with the manner in which the other poster said it, I can see where some, maybe including myself, would appreciate the same set without as much branding.

Thanks so much for your hard work. I know it's not easy and would never want to act as though it is. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    Art is in the eye of the beholder .everyone is initial there opinion .no stress bro all is now balanced 👍

Now please get this thread to the way i view it 👌
    Last edited by EdiTz; 08-25-2014 at 11:51 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (08-25-2014), s22lane (08-27-2014), the_faz2000 (08-25-2014), WhyNotCallMeRo (08-25-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

Thanks EdiTz.

Guys and girls...
    Just do like I do..
    Create a folder and name it what you like but end it with .theme

Drop the bundled stuff in there that are new and mods.
    Activate on top of winterboard and test it.

Use what you want and drop stuff you won't use or like..

Keep the mods coming bro!!!
    Is it possible to get the calculator stuff a bit crisp (sharper)?
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 08-25-2014 at 12:00 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (08-26-2014), the_faz2000 (08-25-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,132 Posts

Requested Brand Changes 😄

https://app.box.com/s/osiuphs9x2ud0wz56rg2

Change list
    Appstore near me - now just apple logo mental look
    Calculator - No MUS7 - Now just blank but with key square
    Switches - No MTK logo - just a quick white edited switch
    Control Centre Slider - same as above
    Winter-board - No MTK logo - now just blue snow flake
    Camera focus - no MUS7 logo - now double circle
    Ui activity - No MUS7 go around (which i think is so cool) now a double zooming circle

If your still not happy please delete what you dont want

Art is in the eye of the beholder .everyone is initial there opinion .no stress bro all is now balanced 👍

Now please get this thread to the way i view it 👌
    im still supporting your work bro its awesome 👍👍👍👍👍👍👊👊👊👊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

EdiTz (08-25-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    im still supporting your work bro its awesome ��������������������
    Thanks bro �� with me from day one and always supportive ��

WhyNotCallMeRo if you want the psd il post it? Ino the divide needs moving abit but tbh i spent alot the time focusing on getting the chrome look , it was a pain with having to generate to different style then blending them together

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (08-26-2014)

Default MUS7 : You must have!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MtK_Des1gn View Post
    ...I think he deserves a little support from you, for the work he has done. trying to make a calculator for example, you will understand how long it takes for it!...
    No doubt, in my opinion the best calculator theme on iOS 7. I look forward to the new dialler theme. EdiTz has a super bright future ahead of him.

I am very sorry for the way I put my point came across. My intention was to provide constructive feedback, not to complain. I would not dare to. I thoroughly appreciate the sheer amount of hard work modders put in.

Love this theme so much that has overtaken the beautiful Eli7e as my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to the_faz2000 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (08-25-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,482 Times in 1,094 Posts

Is there a pack with alt. icons I can use?

My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 554 Posts

That being said, I think there were far better ways the person complaining could have handled it.
    There is something about every theme that each of us do and don't like. It's the themers choice as to what makes it in his/her theme. If you don't like it, change it or create your own.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (08-26-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,132 Posts

Thanks bro �� with me from day one and always supportive ��

WhyNotCallMeRo if you want the psd il post it? Ino the divide needs moving abit but tbh i spent alot the time focusing on getting the chrome look , it was a pain with having to generate to different style then blending them together
    always bro you helping me with ps i appriciate allot allot of respect for you

Thanks

Edited
    Ffs �� wrong thread lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EdiTz; 08-26-2014 at 01:24 PM.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

Abu78 (08-26-2014), Attair57 (08-26-2014), cdiddy246 (08-26-2014), Marmoul (08-26-2014), Matthews436 (08-26-2014), Smitbeat (08-27-2014)

Edited
    Ffs �� wrong thread lol
    That's when??👍

Thanks

Working 12 hours aday so not much free time il try for thursday night

29. The Following User Says Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (08-26-2014)

Working 12 hours aday so not much free time il try for thursday night
    👏👌

Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post
    Here is my setup atm.

Have a nice weekend.

Any shine color request?
    Where can I get this sexy status bar with Zeppelin and everything in between

@Attair I apologize for asking , specially if it's been posted already but I've been M.I.A .

The LS and that matching springboard wall in the post before this one. It's awesome, can you share it please?
    The overlay you've made is nice. Anyway, can you hook me up please ?
    Ty

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2014)

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 ... LastLast