+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Magic by ChrisGraphiX

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Ravenleigh Is it done yet? huh? huh? No! Not yet!
...
  1. #21
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    Is it done yet? huh? huh?
    No! Not yet!

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (06-14-2014), Ravenleigh (06-14-2014)

  3. #22
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 420 Times in 193 Posts

    Truly magic 👍

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthews436 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (06-14-2014)

  5. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IRoyxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 63 Times in 34 Posts

    more screenshots please jeje, this looks amazing Chris!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (06-14-2014)

  7. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ogkikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    mexico
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    975
    Thanked 461 Times in 248 Posts

    nice! ..looks so sharp.. i like it something diff
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ogkikz For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (06-14-2014)

  9. #25
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 83 Times in 52 Posts

    Can't wait to try

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to fitti28 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (06-14-2014)

  11. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    2,320
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 799 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Maybe animated on lockscreen! I can't on springboard!
    But yes there for design
    This is looking great. Maybe you could use some sort of iWidget on top of the Equalizer to allow it to slide or make an iWidget with touch function .
    Last edited by jawonder; 06-14-2014 at 10:16 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (06-15-2014)

  13. #27
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    This is looking great. Maybe you could use some sort of iWidget on top of the Equalizer to allow it to slide or make an iWidget with touch function .
    I'll keep this idea in mind

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (06-15-2014), marco29 (06-16-2014)

  15. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bulldog5278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    3,175
    Thanked 2,834 Times in 968 Posts

    Good day all,have been out for a wee while recently with work,but back now,and saw "Magic"wow Chris looks fantastic mate!!!! Excellent work as usual👍

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (06-16-2014), Mary48336 (06-17-2014)

  17. #29
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Good day all,have been out for a wee while recently with work,but back now,and saw "Magic"wow Chris looks fantastic mate!!!! Excellent work as usual👍
    Thank you Mister 😁

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (06-17-2014)

  19. #30
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    Hi there,

    i'm a big fan of the themes made by Blue, but this looks pretty awesome. You have done a great job! As a DJ i like this......
    Can't wait to buy it and try it!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Remmy H For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (06-17-2014)

  21. #31
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Remmy H View Post
    Hi there,

    i'm a big fan of the themes made by Blue, but this looks pretty awesome. You have done a great job! As a DJ i like this......
    Can't wait to buy it and try it!
    I'm a big fan of the themes by blue too ^^
    He's awesome
    Thank you for your comment

  22. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaybell4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Davenport, Florida
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked 70 Times in 48 Posts

    Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! REALLY!!!!! Left my phone plugged into itunes to backup. My beautiful little daughter jumps on my computer without me knowing. I look at my phone and its upgraded to 7.1.1 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Then i see chris coming out with a sexy "MAGIC" theme and i cant use it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ready to strangle my little girl but that smile just kills me. Uggggghhhh! The story of my life.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaybell4444 For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (06-19-2014), ChrisGraphiX (06-20-2014), IRoyxx (06-19-2014)

  24. #33
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts

    OMFG hahahaha, okay i should not laugh but sorry mate I can't help it. 😃 So what is the lesson we all can learn from this?? NEVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNATTENDED!
    I hope the jailbreak comes out soon.....🍺🍺🍺 cheers

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remmy H For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (06-19-2014), ChrisGraphiX (06-20-2014), Jaybell4444 (06-19-2014), Mary48336 (06-19-2014)

  26. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 583 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Maybe animated on lockscreen! I can't on springboard!
    But yes there for design
    *thumb up*
    Chris, looking forward to see more.

    I think you can also animate it on springboard !

    Cheers

  27. #35
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    *thumb up*
    Chris, looking forward to see more.

    I think you can also animate it on springboard !

    Cheers
    Nope! Already try for EQ! Or need just one page on springboard, or maybe i'm wrong :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! REALLY!!!!! Left my phone plugged into itunes to backup. My beautiful little daughter jumps on my computer without me knowing. I look at my phone and its upgraded to 7.1.1 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Then i see chris coming out with a sexy "MAGIC" theme and i cant use it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ready to strangle my little girl but that smile just kills me. Uggggghhhh! The story of my life.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    So sorry dude :/
    Wait for the next jailbreak

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  28. #36
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 583 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Nope! Already try for EQ! Or need just one page on springboard, or maybe i'm wrong :/
    Either tweaks SBHTML or iWidget will do it.

    The first one will appear on each page (but behind the icons) , with the later one you can place it individually.

  29. #37
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Either tweaks SBHTML or iWidget will do it.

    The first one will appear on each page (but behind the icons) , with the later one you can place it individually.
    Oh damn it! Iwidget no! Already try! And i use it for this widget. But i have sbhtml and don't try with it! Thank you dude! I will

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  30. #38
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! REALLY!!!!! Left my phone plugged into itunes to backup. My beautiful little daughter jumps on my computer without me knowing. I look at my phone and its upgraded to 7.1.1 ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Then i see chris coming out with a sexy "MAGIC" theme and i cant use it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ready to strangle my little girl but that smile just kills me. Uggggghhhh! The story of my life.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Jailbreak 7.1.1 available dude Don't wait so long

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    Jaybell4444 (06-28-2014)

  32. #39
    iPhoneaholic Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 109 Times in 79 Posts

    any update on when this beauty will be released???


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  33. #40
    Theme Creator ChrisGraphiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 482 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    any update on when this beauty will be released???


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Nope! You know me since a long time ... I'm a real snail for making themes

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    Natty12 (06-26-2014)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts