+ Reply
Page 47 of 200 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 3999

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by cocco26 because ppl pay them by donating and yes they pay for it and then post it for free well this is live yes but yopu can't
...
  1. #921
    My iPhone is a Part of Me NeilJClements's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 990 Times in 369 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    because ppl pay them by donating and yes they pay for it and then post it for free well this is live



    yes but yopu can't enter on the files with ifunbox as afc2 is changed but show connect then i open winscp and i got root access to the files with it
    Sorry, I don't really understand what problem you are having. What do you mean by "you can't enter on the files"? Do you mean you can't press enter? I know you can't, but I just click a blank area of the folder and it does the same.

    Are you saying you can't get root access with running WinSCP?

    Once afc2add is installed you need to reboot and then connect. Are you using iFunBox 2014?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. #922
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 217 Times in 143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    for some i don't know why the GPS not working as on my i5 all work try with cod see if that works



    that is the Desire LS uniaw i5,5s that is on cydia to use with convergance and lockhtml3

    ok its a shame it does not work for ip4 cos i wanted that theme

    is that how i manage to my ipad mini but the ifunbox need to be open in oder that winscp to work



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  3. #923
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,347
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Sorry, I don't really understand what problem you are having. What do you mean by "you can't enter on the files"? Do you mean you can't press enter? I know you can't, but I just click a blank area of the folder and it does the same.

    Are you saying you can't get root access with running WinSCP?

    Once afc2add is installed you need to reboot and then connect. Are you using iFunBox 2014?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    well yes no what i mean as i could get access using ifunbox open and winscp that works on my ipad mini nonretina sow i could see what apple changed on 7.1.1 and to can recompiling all the settings icons

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    you find it on cydia?

  4. #924
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 217 Times in 143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well yes no what i mean as i could get access using ifunbox open and winscp that works on my ipad mini nonretina sow i could see what apple changed on 7.1.1 and to can recompiling all the settings icons



    you find it on cydia?
    yes but it does not change the lockscreen when activated


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  5. #925
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,347
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    yes but it does not change the lockscreen when activated


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    did you selectect it on convergance?

  6. #926
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 217 Times in 143 Posts

    yes


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  7. #927
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,347
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    yes


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    and the LS is not showing could you show me an screenshot?

  8. #928
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 217 Times in 143 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403605903.895747.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. #929
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,347
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    Attachment 671637


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    shoot you have i4 or 4s that ls is an uniaw and i didn't port it for i4,4s work only on i5,5c and 5s i will make one with an simple widget but with the same frame i will let you know when it will be on cydia as of now i try to fix all the changes that apple made on 7.1.1 and to can get them ready then will do LS and sb for i4,4s to

  10. #930
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked 217 Times in 143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    shoot you have i4 or 4s that ls is an uniaw and i didn't port it for i4,4s work only on i5,5c and 5s i will make one with an simple widget but with the same frame i will let you know when it will be on cydia as of now i try to fix all the changes that apple made on 7.1.1 and to can get them ready then will do LS and sb for i4,4s to
    ok thanks ill wait


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. #931
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,347
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    ok thanks ill wait


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    ok bro thanks for understanding i work hard to finish all today and tomorrow start doing some for i4,4s to

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (06-24-2014), Natty12 (06-24-2014)

  13. #932
    My iPhone is a Part of Me NeilJClements's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 990 Times in 369 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well yes no what i mean as i could get access using ifunbox open and winscp that works on my ipad mini nonretina sow i could see what apple changed on 7.1.1 and to can recompiling all the settings icons



    you find it on cydia?
    So you're sorted then? It's all working ok?

    Yes, you can have WinSCP open on one device and iFunBox (via USB cable) open on another

    Does that answer your question?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. #933
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,347
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    So you're sorted then? It's all working ok?

    Yes, you can have WinSCP open on one device and iFunBox (via USB cable) open on another

    Does that answer your question?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    bro you didn't get it as how i got root access here:sow my ipad mini nonretina ifile crash then afc2 is not working sow i hade to think on something then i open ifunbox the ipad sais connected but the jailbreak files are missing from it ok then i install winscp to gain root access now to can get root access i have to open both ifunbox and winscp that way i can root it and yes i have fix the Era ipad version as i use it on my ipad right now also the settings icons done for 2 sets of icons still 5 more to go but for the moment i will not update my i5 yet could be that on iphones to get root access is another way but this that i told you abouve is the only way that i could get access to my ipad via my laptop

  15. #934
    My iPhone is a Part of Me NeilJClements's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 990 Times in 369 Posts

    Ok, I understand. Sorry for the confusion. I think we got lost in translation lol 😀


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  16. #935
    iPhoneaholic hell7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    411
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 370 Posts

    Today,


  17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (06-24-2014), cocco26 (06-24-2014), erayser (06-24-2014), haylazz (06-25-2014), Komatins (06-24-2014), Mary48336 (06-24-2014), oldskoolsk8r (06-24-2014)

  18. #936
    Livin the iPhone Life cocco26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    3,347
    Thanks
    1,520
    Thanked 5,079 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Ok, I understand. Sorry for the confusion. I think we got lost in translation lol ��


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    ahaha no way

  19. #937
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Komatins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 630 Times in 155 Posts

    Me on the fresh jailbreak:

    For me everythink are working without bugs, except UniTint. Also afc2 iOS7.1.x from apt.25pp.com works fine. Of course after instal it I was remove this chinese repo.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Komatins For This Useful Post:

    erayser (06-24-2014), hell7 (06-24-2014), Mary48336 (06-24-2014), oldskoolsk8r (06-24-2014)

  21. #938
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,056
    Thanks
    4,377
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Komatins View Post
    Me on the fresh jailbreak:

    For me everythink are working without bugs, except UniTint. Also afc2 iOS7.1.x from apt.25pp.com works fine. Of course after instal it I was remove this chinese repo.
    Komatins, how you capture your screenies and then upload them? Imgur always makes the pictures very grainy. Yours are crystal clear!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    hell7 (06-24-2014)

  23. #939
    iPhoneaholic hell7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    411
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,236 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    ok thanks ill wait

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Here my friend, coccos LS UniAW (WW) for iP4 only,
    test it on your iP4, on my iP5 it works fine, lol



    Download: Desire LS Uniaw_WW i4,i4s ios7

    Regards

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    Ramses2 (06-24-2014)

  25. #940
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Komatins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 630 Times in 155 Posts

    I`m use SM pro and than imgur!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts