Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iesight - Utilised Apple Retina display to the max!

Default iesight - Utilised Apple Retina display to the max!
    ^ I was just posting my screen, didn't read that... yes, looks much better with a shadow

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    ^ I was just posting my screen, didn't read that... yes, looks much better with a shadow

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2
    Ok then post control center pics! I wanna see it on iPhone 5! You know I don't have iPhone 5!

I can't get my CC to theme? What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    I can't get my CC to theme? What am I doing wrong?

Have you installed v0.5 update? Try to reapply from Winterboard again! Let me know.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1402769090.542706.jpg

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (06-14-2014), It's Mi (06-15-2014), ThemeiOS7 (06-27-2014), winterboard_lover (07-02-2014)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (06-15-2014), It's Mi (06-15-2014), Sk37cH (06-15-2014), ThemeiOS7 (06-27-2014), winterboard_lover (07-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1402769090.542706.jpg

Are you guys satisfied with Control Center design?

- Anyone interested in public .PSD that turn your desired icon to iesight look. The reason I did not post it before because I don't see the normal method to turn icon to iesight look. I use Photoshop 3D features too so it might be complicated for any user. I can't even include in iesight. I have 500 bundles details. I will set the priority to user for which icons I should design first. I will icons request soon.

Do comment please!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 538 Posts

I don't use CC so I can't comment about it and I also don't know how to design, hence my reasons for asking icons to be made. If I had more time to learn, or for those who do know how, I'm sure the share of the psd would be appreciated. It might also help to have those individuals helping you to make all the special requested icons. So far all the work has been great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    I don't use CC so I can't comment about it and I also don't know how to design, hence my reasons for asking icons to be made. If I had more time to learn, or for those who do know how, I'm sure the share of the psd would be appreciated. It might also help to have those individuals helping you to make all the special requested icons. So far all the work has been great!
    I appreciated your reply.
    I think I have to wait for real designer's comments.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,096 Times in 1,868 Posts

Looks like a good concept to me. Maybe try to blend the glyph with the "raised" and "sunk" (active) effect on the button. You'd just need to either taper the fill on the glyphs to a slightly less transparent fill at the top, or add a gradient. I went for transparency in my CC, so I'm unsure as to if the glyphs are masked with colour, or if you can build traditional lighting effects into them (ie: Shadows, Gradients).

The only reason I threw this suggestion on the table is because currently you have a flat glyph sitting on a shaded "button". Thank you.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

sephiroth726 (06-17-2014), winterboard_lover (07-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Looks like a good concept to me. Maybe try to blend the glyph with the "raised" and "sunk" (active) effect on the button. You'd just need to either taper the fill on the glyphs to a slightly less transparent fill at the top, or add a gradient. I went for transparency in my CC, so I'm unsure as to if the glyphs are masked with colour, or if you can build traditional lighting effects into them (ie: Shadows, Gradients).

The only reason I threw this suggestion on the table is because currently you have a flat glyph sitting on a shaded "button". Thank you.
    Perspective design change to particular glyph is my style for non-apple apps. As I have mentioned earlier that I use 3D feature of PS CS 6 to give that effect. It's quite difficult to give the same effect for other people.

I can do one thing is to provide you the base theme . Black and white border base. Giving the natural shadow effect is impossible because of irrelevant glyph design.

I have 500 bundles details so one thing I can do now is to accept icon requests.

Thanks

^^ Think you misunderstood my post. I was referring to feedback you requested regarding the CC. Thank you.

^^ Think you misunderstood my post. I was referring to feedback you requested regarding the CC. Thank you.
    I think you talking about CC psd. I think I shouldn't asked for CC question. I just asked for CC design. You guys like it? Not glyph but icons!

...and PSD talk is about ICON design.
    Last edited by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth); 06-15-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) View Post
    I think you talking about CC psd. I think I shouldn't asked for CC question. I just asked for CC design. You guys like it? Not glyph but icons!

...and PSD talk is about ICON design.
    Still not sure what you're on about. I could have sworn you asked about the CC design, and my post was giving my thoughts on the CC DESIGN....nothing to do with a PSD. Thank you.

Still not sure what you're on about. I could have sworn you asked about the CC design, and my post was giving my thoughts on the CC DESIGN....nothing to do with a PSD. Thank you.
    Is there any changes require to CC? Glyph round back portion giving button effect. Actually I was thinking about using drop shadow effect like I did with Media Player Glyph.

Let me know what you think about CC design.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) View Post
    Let me know what you think about CC design.
    I already have shared my thoughts on this (see below). Thank you.

I already have shared my thoughts on this (see below). Thank you.
    Actually the back round button is just Gradient effect. Black to transparent. Absolutely agree that Glyph is so flat and I am working on solution to make glyph fits well with button effect. Raised and sunk is good concept to me!

Will post more details soon!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

daddykool (06-16-2014), winterboard_lover (07-02-2014)

Why does iesight process going bit slow?

- I have three themes to update to fix many updated apps icons(Skype, Twitter and many other). I do update my old themes frequently. I already missing my deadline so I had to update it all on same day.

IMPORTANT :- You can now post your Icon request here.

Your suggestion always welcome here. Let me know in comment section if you have any.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

iOS7_2013 (06-22-2014), Mary48336 (06-17-2014), sephiroth726 (06-17-2014), ThemeiOS7 (06-27-2014), winterboard_lover (07-02-2014)

Hi dude!

I have only a few suggestions for icons:

Zynga Poker
    Dead Trigger 2
    8 Player
    PKGBackup
    M8 Navigation
    Screen Shot Master Pro
    Vodafone

Maybe if you produced a list of the ones you will do as standard, to save people repeating icons you are already doing? Just an idea.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast