Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 388

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iesight - Utilised Apple Retina display to the max!

  1. #261
    Default iesight - Utilised Apple Retina display to the max!
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) View Post
    Hey Neil there lots of possibility with IconOmatic for clean look. You remember time I introduced clean look, some people ignore it because iesight mainly focus on 3D icons so people prefer that first then clean look. I really like what you have done.
    I'm focusing on dark and light mods. Already designed IconOmatic that I'm going to add in next update.

    Last pic SB theme? You designed it?
    Lol. I know, I know! I admitted I was wrong about the clean icons and they're really nice and let you play around with the theme lots.

    I only posted these to show what I'd done with the theme. I wasn't expecting you to include them with the Cydia package. I'm sure there will be lots of people sharing their mods here eventually as they do on other threads.

    I designed the IconOmatic and the iconoclasm layout, but not the SBHTML theme. I did change the font, added a text shadow and wallpaper to make it match my SB better, but it was created by someone else. Looks good eh?

    It's really coming along bro! As Zoo said, it looks like you've spent ages on each and every icon. Keep up the good work!! 👍👍👍


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by NeilJClements; 07-12-2014 at 03:15 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (07-12-2014)

  3. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Lol. I know, I know! I admitted I was wrong about the clean icons and they're really nice and let you play around with the theme lots.

    I only posted these to show what I'd done with the theme. I wasn't expecting you to include them with the Cydia package. I'm sure there will be lots of people sharing their mods here eventually as they do on other threads.

    I designed the IconOmatic and the iconoclasm layout, but not the SBHTML theme. I did change the font, added a text shadow and wallpaper to make it match my SB better, but it was created by someone else. Looks good eh?

    It's really coming along bro! As Zoo said, it looks like you've spent ages on each and every icon. Keep up the good work!! ������


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Yeah I am working on Shadow for light and dark mod with some iconomatic design.

    I like the SB theme so I did ask. I know people do modification with existing work and sometimes its awesome (In your case). I am also trying different design and final iesight will have many SB/LS themes.

    Zoo comment on iesight was best thing happen for me!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (07-12-2014)

  5. #263
    Im intrested in joining the beta, could you please tell me the donation email.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tbentley For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (07-12-2014)

  7. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by tbentley View Post
    Im intrested in joining the beta, could you please tell me the donation email.
    Kindly check PM.

  8. #265
    This theme is better then ayecon!!' Love the design.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    I am interested in joining the beta!
    Last edited by TheTJLo; 07-12-2014 at 03:11 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTJLo For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (07-12-2014)

  10. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTJLo View Post
    This theme is better then ayecon!!' Love the design.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    I am interested in joining the beta!
    Check PM. Thanks for your comment.

  11. #267
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked 420 Times in 247 Posts

    I am very much interested in joining this theme!! What do I do or where do I send loot!! Thanks, the theme looks awesome!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (07-13-2014)

  13. #268
    This theme is awesome can't wait till it's finished. ImageUploadedByModMyi1405222311.951175.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1405222322.345221.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tbentley For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (07-13-2014)

  15. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by tbentley View Post
    This theme is awesome can't wait till it's finished. ImageUploadedByModMyi1405222311.951175.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1405222322.345221.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    If you have any icons request, post it here!

  16. #270
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,129
    Thanks
    2,850
    Thanked 3,546 Times in 1,406 Posts

    Default iesight - Utilised Apple Retina display to the max!
    Definitely
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405250707.310403.jpg





    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Also
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405251022.495556.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405251031.213746.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405251039.398628.jpg
    And I've got several others I can add


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by Mav1971; 07-13-2014 at 06:31 AM.

  17. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Definitely
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405250707.310403.jpg

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Also
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405251022.495556.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405251031.213746.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405251039.398628.jpg
    And I've got several others I can add


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Most of them have been designed already. I will certainly design rest. Post here if you have more!

  18. #272
    ...me today!

    LS iesight v1.0.3

    ---Credits ---
    Script :- Ian
    Modded :- iPhoneiHelper
    Weather icons :- RM Design
    Wallpaper :- Van Dorpen Photography


  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (07-14-2014), Mary48336 (07-15-2014), Mav1971 (07-15-2014)

  20. #273
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    837
    Thanks
    8,257
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 543 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) View Post
    ...me today!

    LS iesight v1.0.3

    ---Credits ---
    Script :- Ian
    Modded :- iPhoneiHelper
    Weather icons :- RM Design
    Wallpaper :- Van Dorpen Photography

    Very nice!! Love the font you use and the whole placement.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (07-15-2014)

  22. #274
    LS iesight v1.0.4 & iesight SBHTML v0.1

    ---Credits ---
    Script :- Ian
    Modded :- iPhoneiHelper
    Weather icons :- RM Design
    Wallpaper :- Pablo Reinsch




  23. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (07-16-2014)

  24. #275
    Minor iesight beta v0.8-2 version available!

    -New icons have been added
    -Fix LS iesight for iPhone 4/4S (Weather Logo bit out of the frame)


    LS/SB HTML Theme will be added in next major update.


    LS iesight v1.0.5 & iesight SBHTML v0.2

    ---Credits ---
    Script :- Ian
    Modded :- iPhoneiHelper
    Weather icons :- RM Design
    Wallpaper :- Aerial by Jeff Dotson



    Last edited by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth); 07-16-2014 at 03:09 AM.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (07-15-2014), Mary48336 (07-16-2014), tbentley (07-15-2014)

  26. #276
    LS iesight v1.0.5 (Auto scale for iPhone 4/iPhone 5)

    ---Credits ---
    Script :- Ian Nicoll
    Modded :- iPhoneiHelper
    Weather icons :- RM Design
    Wallpaper :-
    -Hasta el infinito y más allá by Pablo Reinsch
    -Aerial by Jeff Dotson




    Download

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (07-17-2014), Mary48336 (07-16-2014), slowten (07-21-2014)

  28. #277
    SB iesight (Auto scale for iPhone 4/iPhone 5)

    ---Credits ---
    Script :- Ian Nicoll
    Modded :- iPhoneiHelper
    Weather icons :- RM Design
    Wallpaper :-
    -Hasta el infinito y más allá by Pablo Reinsch
    -Aerial by Jeff Dotson





    Download

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (07-17-2014), Mary48336 (07-18-2014), slowten (08-15-2014)

  30. #278
    -iesight iconOmatic has been finally in shape! Added shadow and noise for better view!

    -SB iesight theme using iesight wallpapers!

    -Homescreen layout will be available too.

    -iesight Zeppelin logo!






    Let me know your view!

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (07-18-2014), Mary48336 (07-18-2014)

  32. #279
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    837
    Thanks
    8,257
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 543 Posts

    Love the dark! Might actually look good on the lighter wallpaper too!

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (07-18-2014)

  34. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Love the dark! Might actually look good on the lighter wallpaper too!



    ...and with clean look!


  35. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (07-18-2014)

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •