Page 41 of 257 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 5138

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lion dOr

  1. #801
    Default Lion dOr
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I get get this Xbox icon update to theme my icon.
    Bundle or folder I've tried. Have u got working Xbox icon u can send me please.
    Yes i have working on my 5s 7.1.2.



    If you having problems to change icons watch this video, is very usefull. Try to use this method, works all time. Only 6 min of video, here you goo http://youtu.be/rcoUCK26xJ8

    Remember you need to respect capital letters and respring allways with winterboard.
    Last edited by IRoyxx; 07-21-2014 at 12:49 AM. Reason: edit

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-21-2014)

  3. #802
    Default Lion dOr
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I get get this Xbox icon update to theme my icon.
    Bundle or folder I've tried. Have u got working Xbox icon u can send me please.
    Bro download "appinfo" in cydia. It tells you the correct bundle name for all of you installed apps and tweaks on you phone. It's free.



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azon3 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (07-21-2014)

  5. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by Azon3 View Post
    Bro download "appinfo" in cydia. It tells you the correct bundle name for all of you installed apps and tweaks on you phone. It's free.



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    There are some app that no have the correct name in app info.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (07-21-2014), Nykoscn (07-21-2014)

  7. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by Azon3 View Post
    Bro download "appinfo" in cydia. It tells you the correct bundle name for all of you installed apps and tweaks on you phone. It's free.



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi



    I now have app info. And I've seen video but it is so fast. And it is confusing specially if ur dyslexic in reading and spelling. But I do try I'm not PC friendly at all. And it took me 6 hours learn jailbreak.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405923065.714562.jpgu see I have appinfo. And I'm ok using ifile to zip ie; put themes in sbhtml, groovy lock etc doing weather codes. Sending zip pictures of icons. I just don't get how u do something .png. X2@ etc. I have tried and I **** up my iPhone and hate restore from back up then messed up my app and hat delete it download again.
    When u can read and spell etc things like this is easy. But ppl like me it's not. We struggle. Trust me I am trying here best I can. But thank u and will check video again. As to fast and lap-top is broken so gotta use Sony Z1 while I use my 5s 7.1.2.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 07-21-2014 at 01:18 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (07-21-2014), IRoyxx (07-21-2014)

  9. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by IRoyxx View Post
    There are some app that no have the correct name in app info.
    Yes, icon tool is better!


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    Edited from Blito-P3

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    IRoyxx (07-21-2014)

  11. #806
    Default Lion dOr
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I now have app info. And I've seen video but it is so fast. And it is confusing specially if ur dyslexic in reading and spelling. But I do try I'm not PC friendly at all. And it took me 6 hours learn jailbreak.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405923065.714562.jpgu see I have appinfo. And I'm ok using ifile to zip ie; put themes in sbhtml, groovy lock etc doing weather codes. Sending zip pictures of icons. I just don't get how u do something .png. X2@ etc. I have tried and I **** up my iPhone and hate restore from back up then messed up my app and hat delete it download again.
    When u can read and spell etc things like this is easy. But ppl like me it's not. We struggle. Trust me I am trying here best I can. But thank u and will check video again. As to fast and lap-top is broken so gotta use Sony Z1 while I use my 5s 7.1.2.
    You can pause video in youtube, i learned with this video wathed in my phone lol

    You need to view 2/3 times the video and pay atention , pause many timres, yes... but finaly you understand how to do it. Finaly you need to learn yourself, here are to help all people but if you learn its better that the time you need to wait to people upload yourfolder. Change icons is very simple to do, first times you think its dificult but its more easy than you think. Im not english and stay here learning every day. Now i need to learn with photoshop but i think this is only for people who know about art like akaya... and other priviligied people. Sorry for this boring post.

    In every app are a info.plist, search with ifile your app you want to change icon with the searcher, inside the app search info.plist, open, search "CFBundleIdentifier" and down there are the real name of bundle for the theme. Then search in the info.plist "CFBundleIconFiles" and down you find the names if the icons. Go back into your app and search this icons, find the icons and all icons that are 120x120 are the icons you need in your bundles theme that you are trying to modify.

    Hope this helped bro! C you bro.
    Time to bed for me, all night working 😉
    Last edited by IRoyxx; 07-21-2014 at 01:42 AM. Reason: edit

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-21-2014), Nykoscn (07-21-2014)

  13. #807
    SBHTML: 4 Day Pendulum Gold Conversion

    If you haven't downloaded the original 4 Day Pendulum Widget, you can get it here:
    Share your LockScreen/Springboard Widgets

    You need SBHTML... which you can download from Cydia... if you want to use this widget. It comes with 4 different colored sbwallpaper options (black-default, red, grey, and white), 2 status bar color options (black-default and red), and the Gold images for the Clock Pendulum widget (Credits to Kai312 and Marty McFly).

    Gold Conversion Replacement files download link below screenshot...



    Download Link: SB_4dayPendulumGold.zip

    I put all the replacement files under the same folder names as the original widget download to make it easier to know where the replacement files go.

    Credits: Schnedi, Decal, MamaJaay, bombmom, Ferlop15, Marty McFly, NewdestinyX, Ian, KOH, Kai312, chevymusclecar, Jazzman UK, and everyone in this community that help and share. Special thanks to my friends, Jusephe71, azaleea, and Lucys. Last, thanks to Akaya99099 for the gorgeous theme to mod to.

  14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Akaya99099 (07-21-2014), azaleea (07-25-2014), Azon3 (07-21-2014), Darrenrooster (07-21-2014), Fattone66 (07-21-2014), Glawrence33 (07-21-2014), It's Mi (07-21-2014), itchanv (07-21-2014), Jazzman UK (07-21-2014), marco29 (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-21-2014), Mav1971 (07-21-2014), minhtiez (07-21-2014), robertus (07-21-2014), SHARON1O (11-23-2014)

  15. #808
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    12,017
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 579 Posts

    Hi Akaya, can I request some more icons please-


    com.bskyb.skynews
    IconFiles : AppIcon29x29 | AppIcon40x40 | AppIcon57x57 | AppIcon60x60


    com.bskyb.ssniphone
    IconFiles : AppIcon29x29 | AppIcon40x40 | AppIcon57x57 | AppIcon60x60


    com.monitise.matm.Monitise-iPhone-NatWest-EN-GB
    IconFiles : natwest_icon.png | [email protected] | natwest_icon_76.png | natwest_icon-60.png | [email protected] | [email protected] | natwest_icon72.png


    com.bskyb.football
    IconFiles : AppIcon29x29 | AppIcon40x40 | AppIcon57x57 | AppIcon60x60


    uk.co.o2.myo2
    IconFiles : Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-60.png | [email protected]

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darrenrooster For This Useful Post:

    Akaya99099 (07-21-2014)

  17. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Ok, I've created a replica of the widget that's had a lot of thread space, with full working GPS.

    However, it still needs work and I was hoping someone else could please finish it cause I've run out of time and patience.


    It needs tidying up looks wise (fonts, clock glass z-index). I couldn't work out how to get the current day weather icon displayed in the face.

    Also, the time doesn't scroll, so if you can embed that, we have a GPS ready widget (latest UniAW 6.4 code) we all wanted.

    Here is as far as I've got;
    Attachment 674118

    Here is the download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nskmmjz329...LS%20Theme.zip

    Would be cool if someone more capable than me could get it looking good...


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    bro...link dead......please..... share it...tia.

  18. #810

  19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (07-21-2014), Bulldog5278 (07-21-2014), Darrenrooster (07-21-2014), Glawrence33 (07-21-2014), IRoyxx (07-21-2014), It's Mi (07-21-2014), itchanv (07-21-2014), King_O_Hill (07-22-2014), marco29 (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-21-2014), minhtiez (07-21-2014), Nykoscn (07-21-2014)

  20. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Simple SB, UniAW small
    Credits to Akaya and oldster.



    Download: SB-Lion d'Or V3

    Regards
    Bro....where can I put this theme on iphone 5 ????? tia.

  21. #812
    Attachment 674235
    com.viber
    AppIcon29x29 | AppIcon40x40 | AppIcon57x57 | AppIcon60x60
    Attachment 674238
    com.agilebits.onepassword-ios
    AppIcon29x29 | AppIcon40x40 | AppIcon60x60
    Attachment 674240
    com.vimobi.tinhtevn
    Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | [email protected] | Icon-60.png | [email protected] | Icon-76.png | [email protected]
    Attachment 674239
    com.appstore.vn
    Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | [email protected]
    Attachment 674248
    BigOne
    Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | Icon-Small-50.png | Icon-Small.png | [email protected] | Icon-120.png
    ----------------
    com.jailpod.Homescreen-Designer
    AppIcon60x60@2x | Icon.png | [email protected]
    --------------
    de.j-gessner.ProTube
    [email protected]

    ------------------------------

    @Akaya99099 @Jazzman UK
    Please help me icon
    Last edited by Cem0s; 07-23-2014 at 03:35 AM.

  22. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    hey all,

    don't know if already done, just a simple boot logo if anyone wants.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/73flalzroaqikj7/Boot_logo.zip


    just upzip and drop into bundles.



    Attachment 674229


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Bro....drop into which bundles ??? please...tia.

  23. #814
    Default Lion dOr
    Ok, after hours of playing, I've finally got the fantastic widget exactly how I want it.

    Mods include:
    1. Separated glass and bezel and put glass over text for realistic effect.
    2. Changed scrolling font and changed other fonts from CSS standard.
    3. Added black background to widget.
    4. Removed background layer so wallpaper selected from settings.app lock screen wallpaper



    Requires LockHTML. Massive credit to Marco29 for original widget, Hell7 for modification and Jazzman for support.

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0llj3yetl...20Forecast.zip

    Here is the JellyLock7 handler if anyone wants that too: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6fk649q7r7...n%20d%27Or.zip

    EDIT: It's been pointed out that the city name doesn't fit for long names. Therefore, go into the style.css (in the CSS folder) and change the font size to suit. Also, change the z-index to 28. In my haste to get it posted I didn't check it stayed under the bezel.

    EDIT2: If you prefer the weather forecast to show the temp values High then Low, you can download these files to swap them around. Unzip and replace the existing files with these: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jdlips40gnvcrs/HiLoSwap.zip

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NeilJClements; 07-21-2014 at 09:21 AM.

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (07-21-2014), Bulldog5278 (07-21-2014), Darrenrooster (07-21-2014), It's Mi (07-21-2014), King_O_Hill (07-22-2014), marco29 (07-21-2014), Mary48336 (07-21-2014), Mav1971 (07-21-2014), minhtiez (07-21-2014), mossdef (07-21-2014), Tav681 (07-21-2014)

  25. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaya99099 View Post
    -mzl.gkogmeah.png-sugaqeze.png-tinhte.png-v.png-amazon1.png
    Bro....can You help me....to insert these icons and badges....can you explain me step to step....i am neophyte....thanks in advance.

  26. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Ok, after hours of playing, I've finally got the fantastic widget exactly how I want it.

    Mods include:
    1. Separated glass and bezel and put glass over text for realistic effect.
    2. Changed scrolling font and changed other fonts from CSS standard.
    3. Added black background to widget.
    4. Removed background layer so wallpaper selected from settings.app lock screen wallpaper

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405930810.622475.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405930824.040626.jpg

    Requires LockHTML. Massive credit to Marco29 for original widget, Hell7 for modification and Jazzman for support.

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0llj3yetl...20Forecast.zip


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Perfect Work you do a very good Job:-)
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1896531&dateline=1407  009162

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marco29 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (07-21-2014), NeilJClements (07-21-2014)

  28. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post
    Perfect Work you do a very good Job:-)
    Thank you very much! That is really kind of you! 😊😊😊😊😊😊


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    marco29 (07-21-2014)

  30. #818
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DIVORCE COURTS UK
    Posts
    6,050
    Thanks
    8,541
    Thanked 25,699 Times in 4,988 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cem0s View Post
    Attachment 674235
    com.viber
    AppIcon29x29 | AppIcon40x40 | AppIcon57x57 | AppIcon60x60
    Attachment 674238
    com.agilebits.onepassword-ios
    AppIcon29x29 | AppIcon40x40 | AppIcon60x60
    Attachment 674240
    com.vimobi.tinhtevn
    Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | [email protected] | Icon-60.png | [email protected] | Icon-76.png | [email protected]
    Attachment 674239
    com.appstore.vn
    Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | [email protected]
    Attachment 674248
    BigOne
    Icon.png | [email protected] | Icon-72.png | Icon-Small-50.png | Icon-Small.png | [email protected] | Icon-120.png
    ----------------
    com.jailpod.Homescreen-Designer
    AppIcon60x60@2x | Icon.png | [email protected]
    --------------
    de.j-gessner.ProTube
    [email protected]

    ------------------------------

    @Akaya99099 @Jazzman UK
    Please help me icon
    Viber is done, go back a couple of pages ..


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    marco29 (07-21-2014)

  32. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Viber is done, go back a couple of pages ..


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Did you see my email dude? I would love your expert services to create me a logo. Not just for here, but for my actual business.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  33. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Here you go....


    Max I have also my name in Gold?
    <Beatrice> ...because it's s amazing and I love this work!!!
    THANK you in advanced 😀

Page 41 of 257 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •