+ Reply
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Found the issue. June, I put the info in the chat. ImageUploadedByModMyi1402697561.917179.jpg
    iPhone? More like MyPhone wardever's Avatar
    Thanks

Found the issue. June, I put the info in the chat. ImageUploadedByModMyi1402697561.917179.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (06-13-2014)

Thanks

Is there away to move the wallpaper up? Can't see the whole image.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

try this one
    IMG_3055_edit.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jeeepers7; 06-13-2014 at 09:48 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeeepers7 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (06-14-2014), tunechi (06-13-2014)

Thanks

Perfect thanks!!! If you don't mind me asking, how'd you do that?
    Last edited by tunechi; 06-13-2014 at 09:50 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Perfect thanks!!! If you don't mind me asking, how'd you do that?
    alot of coffee : )

coffee?

light

dark
    Last edited by jeeepers7; 06-13-2014 at 10:12 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jeeepers7 For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (06-14-2014), June'sIphone (06-13-2014), Laxu (06-27-2014), mcooper (06-14-2014), tunechi (06-13-2014), wardever (06-13-2014)

Thanks

Man that's nice Jeepers!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Widget Weather Query
    Hi June,

Could you tell me if Widget Weather works with LBEvo?
    I recently experiencing some "safe modes" but only thing I can think of is this tweak.

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me NeilJClements's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dawncaller View Post
    Hi June,

I recently experiencing some "safe modes" but only thing I can think of is this tweak.

Thanks
    I find Widget Weather and LockBuilder together cause my phone to hang. Proper 'home button & sleep button for 5 seconds reboot' hang too.

I've tested this by turning off the LockCydget - I use the Mobile Substrate Add-ons in SBSettings. There other ways, but I've used SBSettings since day zero and I think is a great tweak.

June: I don't know if you're aware of it. Do you think this is an issue that will be addressed?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

June, I don't know if this helps, but I'm wondering if Widget Weather can be circumvented so it's not needed. It writes info to the following file, read by the widget.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nyunvhl58f...getweather.xml

Last edited by NeilJClements; 06-14-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by wardever View Post
    Found the issue. June, I put the info in the chat. Attachment 670746
    You sorted the Twitter issue dude? Is it something I can modify or shall 8 wait for an update?

Hi June,

Thanks
    Ok, I have got Widget Weather and LockBuilder cohabiting nicely. All I did was turn of the Cydget Loader in Mobile Substrate before installing Widget Weather. Once the WW had done it's thing and the dependant widgets were showing correct locations, I turned the Cydget Loader back on and resprung. It all works fine.

I even accidentally had LockHTML running at the same time, until I disabled the tweak in its settings.

Weather location has updated and no hangs.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by NeilJClements; 06-14-2014 at 03:33 AM.

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,833 Times in 3,591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    I find Widget Weather and LockBuilder together cause my phone to hang. Proper 'home button & sleep button for 5 seconds reboot' hang too.

I've tested this by turning off the LockCydget - I use the Mobile Substrate Add-ons in SBSettings. There other ways, but I've used SBSettings since day zero and I think is a great tweak.

June: I don't know if you're aware of it. Do you think this is an issue that will be addressed?

June, I don't know if this helps, but I'm wondering if Widget Weather can be circumvented so it's not needed. It writes info to the following file, read by the widget.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nyunvhl58f...getweather.xml

It does not require Widget Weather at all it has it's own built in GPS.

I also have people running WW and LockBuilder fine. To "circumvent" so its not needed for other widgets just use LB's built in api that stores all info that WW "Widgets" use. Can use it on any SBHTML, iWidget, or Lockscreen. If LB is running it always has correct data.

To fix the Twitter find the line in the index.html that says Twitter="Not Installed" There is two of them. The second one should be Tweetbot="Not Installed" As of now I made the mistake of putting Twitter="Not Installed" on tweetbot.

Hi June,

Thanks
    Should have no effect on LB, and yes it works fine with LBEvo. I don't use it and never will.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-14-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks

I only use it because there are some nice SB themes available. If it caused issues with LockBuilder, it's gone!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Nothing shows? Or somethings show and others don't?

I dunno what it could be honestly. It's been weeks now? Many devices are running LockBuilder fine. For those very few who don't I dunno what to advice. Up to you to figure out on your end. If I had your device I could figure it out in minutes. I would be able to look at what is, and isn't happening. Elements not showing doesn't explain enough for me to figure out by imagining. Since I don't all I can do is tell you what I would do.

I would go to settings make sure you have LockBuilderEvo selected in cydgets. Check and see if you have location services on, also core location. If not then I would manually enter your weather code for your location with location services off.

I would then see if I could add elements, or really see the state of the lockscreen. Does the menu show? (First thing I would check) does any sign of LBEvo show. I would try adding any element, widget, icon etc. if still nothing showed. (By this time most definitely something would show) I would alert certain variables in the code to see what is happening on the inside.

This could be as easy as you have the wrong information set, or you have nothing set in LBEvo settings. At this point i'm clueless on what to tell you to try. Elements not showing most likely has nothing to do with tweaks, but rather how you have the settings set. You proved this by turning off all other tweaks.
    It's working! I checked location services and they were on but core location was off so I turned that on. Played around with the lbevo settings and the elements just showed up. I've been too busy playing around with them to post an update lol. Thanks for the help June!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DutchMaster22 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (06-14-2014)

Thanks

Just remove the .disabled
    thats what I did -- didnt work -- I wonder if it had to do with the 3 "essential" cydia updates -- for some reason cydia asked me to do these 3 days in a row -- anyway I had to dfu and am now stuck on 7.1.1 and using my moto x waiting for ios8

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doctorvik View Post
    thats what I did -- didnt work -- I wonder if it had to do with the 3 "essential" cydia updates -- for some reason cydia asked me to do these 3 days in a row -- anyway I had to dfu and am now stuck on 7.1.1 and using my moto x waiting for ios8
    No

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doctorvik View Post
    You can beta iOS8 now. I can't remember who's handing out the test s/w but I'm sure it'll be easy to find dude

Thanks

Got an issue with iWidgets: if you rotate them they so rotate, but move left nearly off screen. Then, if you touch them, they disappear completely. Any ideas peeps?

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,414 Times in 6,005 Posts

It does not require Widget Weather at all it has it's own built in GPS.

I also have people running WW and LockBuilder fine. To "circumvent" so its not needed for other widgets just use LB's built in api that stores all info that WW "Widgets" use. Can use it on any SBHTML, iWidget, or Lockscreen. If LB is running it always has correct data.
    Funny, you weren't interested in the tweak, but yet you have replicated its output for your own use! That's just classic intellectual property theft IMHO.

But whatever makes your stuff works bro. I guess I should be honored as they say that being copied is the best form of flattery. Ha, and I give all my stuff away.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Got an issue with iWidgets: if you rotate them they so rotate, but move left nearly off screen. Then, if you touch them, they disappear completely. Any ideas peeps?

Not recommended to rotate the iwidgets.

Thanks

Noted

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Funny, you weren't interested in the tweak, but yet you have replicated its output for your own use! That's just classic intellectual property theft IMHO.

But whatever makes your stuff works bro. I guess I should be honored as they say that being copied is the best form of flattery. Ha, and I give all my stuff away.
    HMM. Lets see. 1. You did not create Widget Weather. 2. This is how GPS works.

manager = [[[CLLocationManager alloc] initWithEffectiveBundle: [NSBundle bundleForClass: CLLocationManager.class]]autorelease]
    manager.delegate = CLLocationManagerDelegate;
    manager.desiredAccuracy = kCLLocationAccuracyBest;
    [manager startUpdatingLocation];

As you see that is Apple's code for developers to use Location Services. If you would like to view how to do this read Apple's Documentation.

https://developer.apple.com/library/...LLocation.html

Now. The reason I used this instead of this already made tweak known as widget weather or myLocation is 1. I don't have to rely on yet another tweak to get latitude and longitude. 2. The developer doesn't support his tweak. He made it because people asked him to, and is still unknown. 3. I don't have to deal with your ego by using something you act like you made.

"That's just classic intellectual property theft" How do you come up with such a ludacris statement? Why are you even back in my thread causing more havoc? In no way shape or form does it copy what myLocation or Widget Weather did. Just insane man. So your saying everyone that uses GPS services is copying WidgetWeather output? How about myLocation was made first, yet widget weather came after. So really who is to blame for "intellectual property theft"? Location Services is from Apple made available for every developer, and has documented api? lmfao thanks for the laugh you're clearly grabbing for straws.

For the last point you give everything away for free. Good for you bro. You hate that I charge for mine? Have you ever had a project you worked over 2 years perfecting? Do you understand what dedication and time I put into my work? Do you care? I know you don't your here for a very miserable reason. You do you, I'll do me. You don't see me in your threads saying you stole my code to use in your free project. I don't care what you do. Why you keep coming to me with bs I have no idea. Just can't get enough June huh?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-14-2014 at 06:14 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (06-14-2014), wardever (06-14-2014)