+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (WIP/Beta ETA) Infinity Script: Completely new concept. Blur widgets included

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Infinity Script. Dark and Light Attachment 666234 Attachment 666233 Attachment 666235 I was planning on releasing this last week. But I have had an unreal amount of work since then.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default (WIP/Beta ETA) Infinity Script: Completely new concept. Blur widgets included
    Infinity Script.
    Dark and Light
    Attachment 666234
    Attachment 666233
    Attachment 666235

I was planning on releasing this last week. But I have had an unreal amount of work since then. I have been lucky if I get four hours of sleep. So, recently the production of Infinity Script has slowed down. I will be completely done with work on May 1st. But I plan on releasing a beta before then. As you can tell, the theme has a dark and light version. The UI is in progress and will be included in future updates. BUT, the Blur widgets will be included in the beta.

Attachment 666237

Attachment 666237

Attachment 666241

Attachment 666242

Attachment 666243

Attachment 666244

I did not think I was going to have time to post today. I have more widgets completed and in the making. I also have more lockscreens done. I will be taking Icon requests, I want this theme to be as complete as possible. I will update this thread when the beta release is ready!

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks awesome!