+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSkeuos Lite

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Sometimes things are way much different then its appear. Experience theme by applying it to your won home screen is more than just experience it visually. You get more idea
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneiHelper (Paarth)'s Avatar
    Thanks

Default iSkeuos Lite
    Sometimes things are way much different then its appear. Experience theme by applying it to your won home screen is more than just experience it visually. You get more idea about effort I made behind icons. iSkeuos was my debut work on Cydia. I never into theme designing work before. I have released iSevenuos and iBlackuos after iSkeuos. I learned so many things from theme community and I am glad to be the part of Cydia.

iSkeuos Lite is decent attempt for those who like try it before buy it scheme.

iSkeuos Lite comes with all the stock icons, Facebook Inc. icons and Google Inc. icons. Approximately 50 Icons

Try it... Like it? Buy it!

Also check the details of iSkeuos premium :- iSkeuos - Every pixel is valuable [Icons, Control Center, Safari UI, Keyboard UI]

Screenshots :-

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iSkeuos Lite-iskeuoslitemodmyithumbnails.png