+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Line Project Theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
LINE PROJECT THEME [THINKING OF A TITLE RIGHT NOW] This is a theme idea I got from looking at the stickers in the LINE app. This theme will be free,
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Wink Line Project Theme

Line Project Theme-line-app-logo.png
    LINE PROJECT THEME [THINKING OF A TITLE RIGHT NOW]

This is a theme idea I got from looking at the stickers in the LINE app. This theme will be free, as I didn't create any of the images, just compiled them.

I created this theme in my free time. I think it's more of a "cute" theme. It'll be in Macciti in the next few days. I'll be taking icon requests too.

Notes

Weather

Appstore

This is how icons will work. Since there aren't that many stickers for the LINE apps, icons wil lbe done using the appstore app. Let me show you an example.

This is the calculator app. All I'll do for the appstore icons is put the icon image on the back of the "phone."

I will release it to Macciti in the next couple days after I test a couple things. There will probably be an iWidget with one of the LINE characters on it, and might be available in all the character editions. If you aren't familiar with the LINE characters, google LINE manga or characters and something should come up. If you want to help with the iWidget, all help is appreciated. I don't have that much time on my hands. I just thought this theme idea was really cute and wanted to make it happen.

Line Project Theme-facetime-copy.png Look forward to it soon!
    Joythewizard
    Theme creator
    5omething
    Twitter

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joythewizard For This Useful Post:

blkcadi (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,627 Times in 5,902 Posts

Looks really cute.