Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking to incorporate panorama walls or "nice" live paper

Default Looking to incorporate panorama walls or "nice" live paper
    I posted this in wallpapers but have yet to get an answer and am wondering if what I was looking to do is impossible.

So I'm not a nube but when it comes to anything outside the basics of theming and tweaks I may as well be.
    I've been looking all day for a way to do a panoramic wallpaper or anything other than the dynamic papers that are stock.
    I found vwallpaper and wasn't happy with the quality nor "I dynamic"
    But I do have some great hi quality panoramic pics that would make fantastic panoramic wallpapers.
    Anyone have an idea on how/if this can be done? Or perhaps even using the camera as the wallpaper??

Many ways, but would need more info.

What device?
    What iOS?
    SB or LS?

There are already several widgets that do thus too.

Try the first post of this thread:

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=810378
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 03-18-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

I'm on a 5s running iOS 7.0.6
    Would love them on both LS and SN

Not possible on the SB unless you run a dylib tweak that would really drain battery. It is possible on LS though. Look for this thread:

MJSMASH LockScreen / Springboard widget

In the iPhone 4/4s Newskins / Theme Launches section

Even though it says iPhone 4/4s, there are iPhone 5/5s versions. Look about halfway down in post #1

Thank you

I tried mj smash for groovy lock but don't see where that is actual panorama.
    I dunno I'm posting on that thread also just putting it out there here in case3 someone has any ideas
    Thank you though, sir

Did you look further down on the first post? There is a panoramic version on there.

Yeah I found it on post 1289
    Only problem is I can't download it directly tony phone for some reason And my PC is down for a while

I've never done a direct download toy phone always used spirit for something like that. And I can't get it into Dropbox-argggg makes me feel so dumb