Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zeppelin logos coming soon!

Default Zeppelin logos coming soon!
    This is a custom logo pack of 12 for Zeppelin consisting of i5, i5c, and i5S logos. It is for retina devices only. I hope you like them for as much time as i spent on them -new.png

On another note:
    A Pack of 36 custom colorful AT&T carrier logos will be available soon as well. They are for the 4S-5S(retina only) Screenshots here doesnt do justice for them as they look very good. Other networks are in progress and each network will be an individual package. If you like these and would like to have your network available then just reply here or inbox me your network. ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -screenshotsatt.png  
    Last edited by lightningrod; 03-06-2014 at 09:29 PM. Reason: adding to thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lightningrod For This Useful Post:

Joythewizard (03-07-2014)

@Haysann here is your Zeppelins. I always make them for iPhone 4 and higher running atleast iOS5 and higher. If you want them in black/white for iOS7 or in another way just let me know ;-)Haysann01.rarHaysann02.rar

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lightningrod For This Useful Post:

Haysann (04-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by lightningrod View Post
    @Haysann here is your Zeppelins. I always make them for iPhone 4 and higher running atleast iOS5 and higher. If you want them in black/white for iOS7 or in another way just let me know ;-)Haysann01.rarHaysann02.rar
    Thank you kind sir 😊

You are very welcome ;-)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haysann For This Useful Post:

cdiddy246 (06-14-2014), lightningrod (06-14-2014)

I'm looking for a lion zeppelin

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KingKen For This Useful Post:

lightningrod (06-14-2014)

@haysann @kingken I should be back home from a road trip tomorrow evening and I'll work on getting those zeps for y'all. 😉

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightningrod For This Useful Post:

amit.passion12 (06-14-2014), Haysann (06-14-2014), KingKen (06-14-2014)

@haysann @kingken I should be back home from a road trip tomorrow evening and I'll work on getting those zeps for y'all. 😉

Thanks man

Well a little request.could u make "Amit" a zeppelin logo for me.

@ amit.passion12 Hi, I have made 3 different logos for you. If you would like them as a .deb pkg to manually install just inbox me your email. Here are the logos Amit1.rar Amit2.rar Amit3.rar

@KingKen Try these logos and see if they are okay. I can .deb them and email them to you if necessary. Lion1.rar Lion2.rar Lion3.rar

@Haysann How can I find these logos online? What are they called? I need better quality images of them. I tried improving them but it didnt help.
    Last edited by lightningrod; 06-16-2014 at 06:14 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightningrod For This Useful Post:

amit.passion12 (06-24-2014), cdiddy246 (06-16-2014)

@ amit.passion12 Hi, I have made 3 different logos for you. If you would like them as a .deb pkg to manually install just inbox me your email. Here are the logos Amit1.rar Amit2.rar Amit3.rar

@KingKen Try these logos and see if they are okay. I can .deb them and email them to you if necessary. Lion1.rar Lion2.rar Lion3.rar

@Haysann How can I find these logos online? What are they called? I need better quality images of them. I tried improving them but it didnt help.
    Oh, i found these images on dribbble here's the link
    https://dribbble.com/shots/1533159-o...rches&offset=4

I like the 3 one with the face I'm more of a lion face bro

-screen-shot-2014-06-16-4.57.53-pm.png

id love this one

Thank u so much Dear.much appreciated your hard work.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403663206.406726.jpg
    It looks good.sir could u make it slightly smaller when u have time.
    Last edited by amit.passion12; 06-24-2014 at 08:28 PM.