Page 66 of 322 FirstFirst ... 16 566465666768 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 6431

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FUEL theme

  1. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    I would definitely use that bad boy! Planning on sharing?
    Thanks, glad you like it

    Yes, I plan on releasing this iWidget but I'm still waiting on one more person for permission to use one of the several different backgrounds included with this iWidget.



    I just finished adding a user definable font color option to the iWidget menu so this will be a little more customizable for different setups when released

    Shouldn't be too long .....

    Last edited by The.Drifter; 03-18-2014 at 05:29 PM.

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (03-18-2014), DjeTouch (03-18-2014), kai312 (03-18-2014), King_O_Hill (03-18-2014), Mary48336 (03-18-2014), nateD (03-19-2014), Pocyahtstu (03-18-2014), Sk37cH (03-19-2014), Slate004 (03-20-2014), smr_95 (03-18-2014)

  3. #1302
    me today... i got a ? how can use the dock from fuel i have classic dock but when i choose one on winterboar it won show in my SB. -esau-albun-064.png-esau-albun-066.png

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranyi2012 For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (03-18-2014)

  5. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranyi2012 View Post
    me today... i got a ? how can use the dock from fuel i have classic dock but when i choose one on winterboar it won show in my SB.
    Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395181883.162618.jpg

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  6. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranyi2012 View Post
    me today... i got a ? how can use the dock from fuel i have classic dock but when i choose one on winterboar it won show in my SB. -esau-albun-064.png-esau-albun-066.png
    Take a look at your tweak like fancy or springtomise

  7. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395181883.162618.jpg
    Nice Indiana on the hood 👊

    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Take a look at your tweak like fancy or springtomise
    Thank you very much sir it was springtomise

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranyi2012 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (03-18-2014), King_O_Hill (03-18-2014)

  9. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by Trankos View Post
    work in iphone 4s??

  10. #1307
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    837
    Thanks
    8,257
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 543 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranyi2012 View Post
    Nice Indiana on the hood 👊



    Thank you very much sir it was springtomise
    Michigan here and I would love to pick your brain sometime. I do all the modifications either from my iPhone or iPad since I do not know how to set up my iMac to read the files on either. If I could learn how to do all this I wouldn't have to bug for icons and maybe an ole dog could start doing some herself.....

  11. #1308
    Hey everybody! Just wanted to jump on here and share an Icon Request Tutorial thread I've created for our users and themers! When you have the time, feel free to check it out! Thanks!
    Icon Request Tutorial

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (03-18-2014), King_O_Hill (03-18-2014), nateD (03-19-2014), smr_95 (03-18-2014)

  13. #1309
    Anyone havering an issue with Jellylock (beta) can't seem to apply the theme let alone see Jellylock. Also, couldn't even install Jellylock 7..any ideas is much appreciated!

  14. #1310
    I have a bug with JellyLockClock7 , Clock Text looks a bit transparent !

  15. #1311
    What´s happen today with all the tweak ... Bug !

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (03-19-2014)

  17. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Michigan here and I would love to pick your brain sometime. I do all the modifications either from my iPhone or iPad since I do not know how to set up my iMac to read the files on either. If I could learn how to do all this I wouldn't have to bug for icons and maybe an ole dog could start doing some herself.....
    I'm from Michigan (Birmingham). Possibly I could help

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (03-20-2014)

  19. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Attachment 662279Attachment 662280

    Me Atm

    Can someone make the knock app icon TIA 🙏🙏👌
    Do you mind sharing that bitesms, darth vader and shaman icons?

  20. #1314
    Found an icon from the thread for Microsoft OneDrive. How do I add it to the theme? Kinda new at this so, please bare with me. Lol. I know you have to add a bundle name but, where to I find the proper naming scheme?

  21. #1315
    Hey guys, how do you get rid of the lightning-like "tail" of the badges?

  22. #1316
    Uninstalled fuel and icon0matic and now when I try to re-install fuel it says I need com.idd.iconomatic. Anyone have any suggestions?

  23. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by king.haro View Post
    Hey guys, how do you get rid of the lightning-like "tail" of the badges?
    Install classic badges then apply badges like you did prior to ios7.
    Most themes now are already supplying badges dependent on that tweak to their themes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbear View Post
    Uninstalled fuel and icon0matic and now when I try to re-install fuel it says I need com.idd.iconomatic. Anyone have any suggestions?
    I suggest reinstalling them both and if you go into safe mode, find winterboard. Then select one if the themes that came with iconomatic then respring.
    You should be fine that way til they update the tweak if they haven't already

    Quote Originally Posted by linguin13 View Post
    Found an icon from the thread for Microsoft OneDrive. How do I add it to the theme? Kinda new at this so, please bare with me. Lol. I know you have to add a bundle name but, where to I find the proper naming scheme?
    Install appinfo it's in cydia for free.
    Then open it and search for your app or better yet go here .. All of your icon questions will be answered Icon Request Tutorial
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 03-18-2014 at 11:08 PM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-19-2014), DjeTouch (03-19-2014)

  25. #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    Install classic badges then apply badges like you did prior to ios7.
    Most themes now are already supplying badges dependent on that tweak to their themes



    I suggest reinstalling them both and if you go into safe mode, find winterboard. Then select one if the themes that came with iconomatic then respring.
    You should be fine that way til they update the tweak if they haven't already



    Install appinfo it's in cydia for free.
    Then open it and search for your app or better yet go here .. All of your icon questions will be answered Icon Request Tutorial
    Icon0matic isn't showing up in Cydia for me anymore...

  26. #1319
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 2y2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
     fr3nch r1v13r4 
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 455 Times in 85 Posts

    Default Black&Red-FUELFoldericons-FRENCH
    Black&Red-FUELFoldericons-FRENCH :




    > DOWNLOAD HERE <
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.1  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPad 4 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 8.1  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.1.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.10.1 

    iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

  27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2y2d For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-19-2014), AWSUM (03-20-2014), dapes (03-19-2014), Glawrence33 (03-19-2014), Mary48336 (03-19-2014), Papichulo74 (03-19-2014), pocketdoc (03-19-2014), Robearl2x (07-04-2014), s22lane (03-19-2014)

  28. #1320
    Me ATM..
    Thanks to all..

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    dapes (03-19-2014), DjeTouch (03-19-2014), Pocyahtstu (03-19-2014)

Page 66 of 322 FirstFirst ... 16 566465666768 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •