Page 266 of 318 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256264265266267268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 6350

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FUEL theme

  1. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Can someone please fuelify vwallpaper2 app
    Can you post the iTunes link? Thanks
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  2. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Can you post the iTunes link? Thanks
    Thanks for response. If it's a cydia app how would that work?

  3. #5303
    iPhoneaholic Jusephe71's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    La Palma, Canarias
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,427
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 389 Posts

    Hope you like them, these are the images that I edited to form part of this widget erayser

    ** Some images were made by me and edited with photoshop. other images are of professional photographers, as Saul Santos and others. I wanted to do all the photos but I took a lot of time doing

    *** All photos are from the island of La Palma (known as the beautiful island), where I was born, Greetings

    I hope someone will do the same with your city and show us

    some pictures here



    you must replace the folder weather the widget erayser

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...63/Weather.rar

    My wallpaper for widget

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0erayse11r.rar
    Last edited by Jusephe71; 07-10-2014 at 11:43 AM.

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (07-10-2014), erayser (07-10-2014), Fattone66 (07-10-2014), Mariete (08-23-2014), Mary48336 (07-10-2014), Sital (07-10-2014), slowten (07-10-2014), Zanth (07-10-2014)

  5. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Thanks for response. If it's a cydia app how would that work?
    Thanks. I'll try to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Thanks for response. If it's a cydia app how would that work?
    Thanks. I'll try to find it. What repo?

  6. #5305
    Thanks David... Looks awesome...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (07-10-2014)

  8. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    Hope you like them, these are the images that I edited to form part of this widget erayser

    ** Some images were made by me and edited with photoshop. other images are of professional photographers, as Saul Santos and others. I wanted to do all the photos but I took a lot of time doing

    *** All photos are from the island of La Palma (known as the beautiful island), where I was born, Greetings

    I hope someone will do the same with your city and show us

    some pictures here



    you must replace the folder weather the widget erayser

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...63/Weather.rar

    My wallpaper for widget

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0erayse11r.rar
    Thank you very much. Trying to send you message but your DM is full please empty.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (07-10-2014)

  10. #5307
    Sorry for the newbie questions but after i d/l the files like color key board and icons and the other extras how do i get them-i have ieplore and itool but have no idea how to add stuff or replace existing icons on the phone i need help please cause this is the only theme i have ever left on my phone for this long it is the best

    thanks Ira9700
    t

  11. #5308
    Just beautiful pics. Was wondering could these images fit these mods?ImageUploadedByModMyi1405016958.987513.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1405016966.498923.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  12. #5309
    iPhoneaholic Jusephe71's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    La Palma, Canarias
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,427
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 389 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Just beautiful pics. Was wondering could these images fit these mods?ImageUploadedByModMyi1405016958.987513.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1405016966.498923.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    these images do not correspond to any meteorological situation, only belong to the course of the day, maybe some identifying an meteorological situation and could be placed. You can try if you want with some, greetings

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Thanks David... Looks awesome...
    thanks

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (07-10-2014), Mariete (08-23-2014)

  14. #5310
    If someone is taking icon request, can I please get the following one's created?

    IM+
    WeChat
    Waze
    iCatcher
    theChive

    Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #5311
    Here is a chive one that was in the fuel box

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405023535.665129.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdiddy246 For This Useful Post:

    di22y77 (07-10-2014), dmick89 (07-10-2014)

  17. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by cdiddy246 View Post
    Here is a chive one that was in the fuel box

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405023535.665129.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks. Where in the fuel box did you find it? I went through the Drop box folders and couldn't find that icon.

  18. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by di22y77 View Post
    Thanks. Where in the fuel box did you find it? I went through the Drop box folders and couldn't find that icon.
    I have them all saved on my computer. It may not have been in the Dropbox and I seen it when I went through the pages of the thread


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to cdiddy246 For This Useful Post:

    di22y77 (07-10-2014)

  20. #5314
    Quote Originally Posted by linguin13 View Post
    Rimmed Icono in the DB Folder: http://tiny.cc/BlackRa1n

    Attachment 672964
    Hey there linguin13, does that iconomatic only work with the Fuel Theme? I've been trying to apply it to another theme but can't get it working...

  21. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by di22y77 View Post
    If someone is taking icon request, can I please get the following one's created?

    IM+
    WeChat
    Waze
    iCatcher
    theChive

    Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!
    When I get some time, I'll try it get to these.

    Quote Originally Posted by ira9700 View Post
    Sorry for the newbie questions but after i d/l the files like color key board and icons and the other extras how do i get them-i have ieplore and itool but have no idea how to add stuff or replace existing icons on the phone i need help please cause this is the only theme i have ever left on my phone for this long it is the best

    thanks Ira9700
    t
    You'll have to add them to your themes folder. Are you on 7.0 or 7.1? if it's 7.1, the location is var/stash/ and then just look in one of those folders until you find themes.

    Quote Originally Posted by casadicapra View Post
    Hey there linguin13, does that iconomatic only work with the Fuel Theme? I've been trying to apply it to another theme but can't get it working...
    It works with other themes. Are you sure you have it checked above the theme in Winterboard?
    Last edited by dmick89; 07-10-2014 at 04:41 PM.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    cdiddy246 (07-10-2014), di22y77 (07-10-2014), Mary48336 (07-10-2014)

  23. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    It works with other themes. Are you sure you have it checked above the theme in Winterboard?
    Nope, doesn't work. So weird. Every other Iconomatic works, but this one doesn't. I'm lost...

  24. #5317
    Quote Originally Posted by casadicapra View Post
    Nope, doesn't work. So weird. Every other Iconomatic works, but this one doesn't. I'm lost...
    That's odd. I switched to Jerome's Sep7 just to test.



    Thanks to Jerome, Sketch, Marty, Alexse, vale, Pocy and others.

    Last edited by dmick89; 07-10-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  25. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    That's odd. I switched to Jerome's Sep7 just to test.
    Odd, indeed. I have now only enabled the Rimmed iconomatic on Winterboard, everything else is unchecked, yet it doesn't work.

  26. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by casadicapra View Post
    Odd, indeed. I have now only enabled the Rimmed iconomatic on Winterboard, everything else is unchecked, yet it doesn't work.
    Try this out and let me know

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gw6ygxzyvx...ed-Linguin.zip
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Marty McFly, Alfroggy, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  27. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Never mind. Got it working, I copied another iconomatic folder and then put the iPhoneOverlay.png in the new folder and it worked. Thanks! Looks awesome!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to casadicapra For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (07-10-2014)

Page 266 of 318 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256264265266267268 276 316 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •